Home

Played a team today with everybody on it..

This is a discussion on Played a team today with everybody on it.. within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

OVR: 10
Played a team today with everybody on it..

It may have been one of you guys on here but I have never seen a team that was that loaded. Backfield was Bo, Campbell, and Floyd and Vince Young was the QB. Then every other big name card you could imagine were on both sides of the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Played a team today with everybody on it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicCity42
It may have been one of you guys on here but I have never seen a team that was that loaded. Backfield was Bo, Campbell, and Floyd and Vince Young was the QB. Then every other big name card you could imagine were on both sides of the ball.
Did it include Charles Woodson and Eric Berry?
For me it would not be difficult at all to get "best possible" team, except Charles Woodson. If it truly was a best possible team, that's awesome.

I do question anyone using Vince Young over Cam Newton or Peyton Manning, but that's splitting hairs.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhop
Did it include Charles Woodson and Eric Berry?
For me it would not be difficult at all to get "best possible" team, except Charles Woodson. If it truly was a best possible team, that's awesome.

I do question anyone using Vince Young over Cam Newton or Peyton Manning, but that's splitting hairs.
To be honest I seen a number 2 a couple times but it could have been Deion the whole time. Everytime I seen someone though I was like holy s%^t lo. Funny part is he only won 21-14
Old 10-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #4
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

As far as the Vince Young goes, he was Texas so thats probably why he was running with Young
Old 10-20-2013, 07:00 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

my team is close but honestly id rather have certain players at positions rather than highest overall. reggie white is a good example. i just got one and was looking forward to using him. i knew he was slower than little/rookie irvin but he still gets flipped at the line and i dont see where his 94 blck shd is. unreal

also andre ware...was really looking forward to this one for that 99 carry. he fumbles just as much if not more than vick did for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslv
my team is close but honestly id rather have certain players at positions rather than highest overall. reggie white is a good example. i just got one and was looking forward to using him. i knew he was slower than little/rookie irvin but he still gets flipped at the line and i dont see where his 94 blck shd is. unreal

also andre ware...was really looking forward to this one for that 99 carry. he fumbles just as much if not more than vick did for me
I agree with you when I first started I went for the top ovr everything but there are certain cards you can browse through and they are actually better than the higher rated ones
Old 10-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #7
Rookie

I started off trying to get the best but now I'd rather just play with Tennessee players or players I grew up watching. Keeps it more fun for me.
******** src="//ext.bizrate.com/js/loader.js">
Old 10-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #8
Rookie

Same here volfan...have you noticed James Stewart and Jamal Lewis are identical?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »