Home

Coins to PSN Codes ratio

This is a discussion on Coins to PSN Codes ratio within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 12:08 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coins to PSN Codes ratio

I spent $2020 on the game and I have got back $1925, only $95 more to break even! I sold players too, bo, Derrick Thomas, taylor, deon, etc. By NO means has it been profitable, but its been fun. If I could sell all my Heismans I have collected then I may make some money.

Crow, I only have 1.4 mil (600k pending) and 2 HH Campbells left, after that I could lead you to a few of my loyal customers.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:48 AM   #10
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

If I knew even one single thing about soccer, I'd run a business with FIFA. I'm sure thousands already do, but with that potential client base, one could more easily turn some real nice profits.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
Rookie

Its no telling how much you could make! I would probably still be buying packs today had I not took the time to go back and look at my credit card bills and total up how much I had spent. At that point, I was like ****! I need to recoup some of it! I actually got to like $800 really quick and still had the best team possible then it became too tempting to buy bundles so I made up my mind that I had to sell everything to get out.

For the guy who claims you can get 200k from packs, good luck! Trust me, maybe one out of 4 bundles you get a rare elite. I probably bought 50+ of the $15 bundle. Most of the time I got a Heath Miller, Kellen Winslow, Pouncey....It would take a week to sell everything since you can only sell so many at once and you would have 30 extra bronze players of the week to get 200 coins each and maybe get 100k from them. Buying coins is definitely the way to go and if I had to do it again, I would do it that way to get the cards I wanted and stay away from packs, they are a losing cause. A lot of my repeat customer buy 500k or a mil coins from me and use that to buy AA packs. Crowhop, when they start selling special packs, its a good time to advertise that you are selling coins, or a rare card is up for sale.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #12
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008
Its no telling how much you could make! I would probably still be buying packs today had I not took the time to go back and look at my credit card bills and total up how much I had spent. At that point, I was like ****! I need to recoup some of it! I actually got to like $800 really quick and still had the best team possible then it became too tempting to buy bundles so I made up my mind that I had to sell everything to get out.

For the guy who claims you can get 200k from packs, good luck! Trust me, maybe one out of 4 bundles you get a rare elite. I probably bought 50+ of the $15 bundle. Most of the time I got a Heath Miller, Kellen Winslow, Pouncey....It would take a week to sell everything since you can only sell so many at once and you would have 30 extra bronze players of the week to get 200 coins each and maybe get 100k from them. Buying coins is definitely the way to go and if I had to do it again, I would do it that way to get the cards I wanted and stay away from packs, they are a losing cause. A lot of my repeat customer buy 500k or a mil coins from me and use that to buy AA packs. Crowhop, when they start selling special packs, its a good time to advertise that you are selling coins, or a rare card is up for sale.
I agree with that you may get one good pack you can recoup like that but def not every one.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #13
Banned

Cleaned my room recently an came across 5 20$ pan cards unused, would like an offer for them since I can't take them back
Old 10-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #14
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCartel
Cleaned my room recently an came across 5 20$ pan cards unused, would like an offer for them since I can't take them back
I'm interested. PM me.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #15
Rookie

I was wrong went back and figured my average total of sales and got right at 134k.
******** src="//ext.bizrate.com/js/loader.js">
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2013, 12:37 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan1985
I was wrong went back and figured my average total of sales and got right at 134k.
******** src="//ext.bizrate.com/js/loader.js">

Plus look at how long it takes looking up how much a card is selling, list it, then wait for it to sell, then wait to sell more cards because you have reached the limit. However, opening packs is so much fun...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »