Home

Who has BETTIS

This is a discussion on Who has BETTIS within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-05-2014, 05:52 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Who has BETTIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
I've not extensively tested it, but this engine is supposed to take all that stuff into account. I can say based on stats I was pretty shocked when I ran into a bettis. Just flattened solo tackler repeatedly.
Maybe this engine does. I guess now that I think about it, William Floyd was unstoppable on short runs, where as Collin Mooney would frequently get stopped despite similar ratings. I haven't tried Bettis, but it'll be tough to beat Campbell. He always gets something positive on short runs.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I had considered weight to be a factor after frustration with cv mark ingram. His stats look similar to 95 gerhart but with a little more speed acc. Ill take cheap gerhart over 98 ingram.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:23 AM   #19
Rookie

After reading this thread, I had Bettis in my reserves (94 elite version). I traded him to my other psn account and played with him on a 92 overall team. Wow, he would get hit at the line and drag defenders 7 yards. I played 3 games with him and he was unstoppable grounding and pounding with an ok offensive line. There was never a straight tackle without some kind of break tackle or fall forward 3+ yards. Everyone should try him out sometime, perfect if you need that one yard!
Old 01-06-2014, 11:05 AM   #20
Rookie

Telling you, you don't see him often, but I was shocked how much he devastated my my front 7 that first time I saw him, and that was back when they were all over 95.

Also, I agree with above poster about 98 Ingram. Good overall back, but for the tough yard, was very weak compared to 95 or whatever Geirhart.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:58 PM   #21
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Cool Re: Who has BETTIS

I've been using CV Williams and spelling him with Bettis when I need a yard or 2. If your opponent is not blitzing, Bettis will get the yard up the middle every time. I just got Bo and I will still use Bettis for that tough yard!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »