Home

Never would have guessed Mizzou

This is a discussion on Never would have guessed Mizzou within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Never would have guessed Mizzou

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Another thing to beware of, there are 3 silver Brad Smith cards. One is a 79, and two are 81's. One has like 87 speed and the other has 90. I'm not sure which one of the 91's is the collection one, but check before you buy. There are tons of the wrong one's on the market. This collection is messed up, 2 silver Egnew's and 3 silver Smith's. While Richardson is a probably the best DT, I don't know if the collection is worth the hassle. I'd wish the new team collections weren't weekly so that we could do it in a couple of weeks if we pull the silvers in a pack. I'm guessing its the Trick or Treat Pack reward that forces them to make it weekly. Hopefully the next team captain is at a useful position, such as Guard or corner.
Thanks for the heads up on the Smiths.

I think the collection stays up after one week - you just lose the trick or treat reward pack. No big deal for me - I would just pull a quick sell 500 coin card.

I've already decided I'm just outright buying Richardson. I totally missed this collection - only had Gabberts and the 83 corner in the reserves. Combine that with the various versions of the card - I'm sitting this one out. Besides after seeing the TC Luck and TC Polamalu versions hit the market - I'm sure I'll come out cheaper just buying him after a few days. I've seen TC Luck at 75k and TC Polamalu at 150k. The market value for a silver Jurrell Casey is 150k for goodness sake.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124
Thanks for the heads up on the Smiths.

I think the collection stays up after one week - you just lose the trick or treat reward pack. No big deal for me - I would just pull a quick sell 500 coin card.

I've already decided I'm just outright buying Richardson. I totally missed this collection - only had Gabberts and the 83 corner in the reserves. Combine that with the various versions of the card - I'm sitting this one out. Besides after seeing the TC Luck and TC Polamalu versions hit the market - I'm sure I'll come out cheaper just buying him after a few days. I've seen TC Luck at 75k and TC Polamalu at 150k. The market value for a silver Jurrell Casey is 150k for goodness sake.
No, the Stanford collection is gone now. I think that is why they are allowing the cards to be auctionable, so that people can get these guys later. I don't know how many of these guys we will see at reasonable prices though, since this Mizzou collection seems expensive. Some of these guys can only be found at like 60-70k. I'm pretty sure the correct Smith is 70k, the tackle Brown is like 80k, and a couple of others are hovering up there in price as well. We see a lot of Luck since he's a QB and people realize they aren't using him. We see a lot of Polamalu because his collection isn't that expensive if you find a cheap Casey, and you can profit off of it. Richardson is the best DT so people will keep him, and unless you had all of the expensive players, there is almost no chance of profiting.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 13

These collections go more than a week. Stanford is now on the page with all the other teams.
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 10-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #20
MVP

Oh, I didn't see it there. I was skimming through it and saw USC first, so I figured since USC was the most recent one before Stanford it was gone. But I forgot I'm almost done with the USC one.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #21
Rookie

Does anyone have a Andrew Gachkar card ! That's the only one I need to complete the Mizzou collection ! PS3 BTW !
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »