Home

How to earn coins?

This is a discussion on How to earn coins? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #9
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How to earn coins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8erGuy
I guess I agree about market values, but just remember that scarcity matters. One of my main targets as I started playing UT was Sean Taylor. I bought him at 300-400 (his market value two weeks ago). He then disappeared from the auctions, only to reappear in the 2 million range. I know that these cards are unlikely to sell at such an inflated price ... but if I hadn't landed my Sean Taylor earlier, I would likely jump on the next 750K Taylor card that came available worried that the 300 days are long gone. Lesson is, if you are putting the only card a certain type on the auction block, it doesnt hurt to go shopping for that cards soulmate ... within reason.
Market volatility is a huge factor and it takes balls of steel to play it.

The reason the Sean Taylor market plummeted was Eric Berry had just been released and many were selling Taylor "high" to be able to afford the better, more desired Berry. Berry, however, was and is more rare than predicted. Therefore, the Taylor market rebounded and many lost Taylor and haven't been able to get Berry.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

The way I do it honestly. Buy packs with coins. Lots of things you can sell on there, it just takes time. I guess luck is also included, mine has been decent. Also buy high rated silvers at low price.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #11
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

OVR: 2

Just check the auction block. I made 150k the other day, usually justin blackmon and megatron sell for about 50k but for some reason they were up for 200k. I put both of mine up for 80k and they sold instantly. Dont always go for the biggest deal. Little profits like that are how you make coins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 05:31 PM   #12
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyWacker7
Just check the auction block. I made 150k the other day, usually justin blackmon and megatron sell for about 50k but for some reason they were up for 200k. I put both of mine up for 80k and they sold instantly. Dont always go for the biggest deal. Little profits like that are how you make coins.
You can have 20 concurrent auctions running at one time. Keep them filled.
If you flip 20 gold cards per day for 1000 each, that's 20k. That's 500k per month in nothing but cheap golds. I call it "mining for gold" because there is ALWAYS coins to be made there if you even look. Most don't even look anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »