Home

How to earn coins?

This is a discussion on How to earn coins? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How to earn coins?

How do people get so many coins? I really want to build up my team without buying msp. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
Banned

Re: How to earn coins?

Buy low an sell high, predict the next week collection
Old 10-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
Rookie

I would keep an eye on collections in general. Many cards that don't look valuable at first look can make you some big $. Look at the guys from Troy on the auction block for instance.
1) know what cards are valuable so that when you get a seaon pack, you dont dismiss them.
2) watch new collections ... these are hot cards. I usually choose to sell mine vs. chasing a collection prize.
3) As Captain said, buy low and sell high ... This weekend, I saw a Ray Lewis that you could buy for 300K. It was gone in 2 minutes and reposted (by the buyer) for a million coins. It was the only one on the auction ... That fella stands to make 700K just becasue he was paying attention (and had some coins to play with).
Old 10-30-2013, 12:41 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8erGuy
I would keep an eye on collections in general. Many cards that don't look valuable at first look can make you some big $. Look at the guys from Troy on the auction block for instance.
1) know what cards are valuable so that when you get a seaon pack, you dont dismiss them.
2) watch new collections ... these are hot cards. I usually choose to sell mine vs. chasing a collection prize.
3) As Captain said, buy low and sell high ... This weekend, I saw a Ray Lewis that you could buy for 300K. It was gone in 2 minutes and reposted (by the buyer) for a million coins. It was the only one on the auction ... That fella stands to make 700K just becasue he was paying attention (and had some coins to play with).
I doubt that Lewis sold for a million...
Old 10-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

It would help to actually know the market for every card. Takes a lot of time investment.
For instance, knowing that Ray Lewis' market is actually 300-450k.

If you plan to work the block to make coins you better know when you see a steal and when you don't. Until you learn that no advice will work for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

Yeah the Lewis for 300k could make a person a quick 50-100k, but definitely not 700k. Especially with the low amount of buyers on the market.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #7
Rookie

I guess I agree about market values, but just remember that scarcity matters. One of my main targets as I started playing UT was Sean Taylor. I bought him at 300-400 (his market value two weeks ago). He then disappeared from the auctions, only to reappear in the 2 million range. I know that these cards are unlikely to sell at such an inflated price ... but if I hadn't landed my Sean Taylor earlier, I would likely jump on the next 750K Taylor card that came available worried that the 300 days are long gone. Lesson is, if you are putting the only card a certain type on the auction block, it doesnt hurt to go shopping for that cards soulmate ... within reason.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #8
Rookie

I get tons of steals like the other night I got a Michael Irvin for 150 coins and a joe Thomas for 150 coins buyout

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »