Home

Auction Problem... Card Disappeared

This is a discussion on Auction Problem... Card Disappeared within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2013, 03:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Auction Problem... Card Disappeared

Has anyone else had this problem? I was playing an Impossible Challenge and had an outstanding bid on a Samardzija elite card. I got busy and had to quit to find that I had won the card. However, it was nowhere to be found. Not in my current roster, or reserves. I didn't accidentally sell or quick sell it. It literally never popped up in my collection.

Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Auction Problem... Card Disappeared

Back all the way out

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2013, 03:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sometimes it takes a minute or so to show up. If it hasn't after that, go to my bids and make sure that your name is indeed the high bidder. If you still don't have it, then something is messed up. Never happened to me where the card is gone, but has taken a bit to show up from time to time, especially when its a winning bid instead of a BIN.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #4
Rookie

I won another auction within minutes of exiting my game, and it popped up. To be sure, I backed out all the way out and reconnected. Still nothing.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:25 AM   #5
Rookie

And I definitely won it. Triple checked that my name appears on it under My Bids. Even took pictures on my phone to reassure myself that I'm not going crazy. The card just vanished
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Did you get charged the coins? Check, cuz it's possible the person that posted the card removed it before it finished. I've had this happen before and under "my bids" it will list the last highest bidder and show "Done", but the auction listing was removed, I didn't actually win, even though it looked like it.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMich97
Did you get charged the coins? Check, cuz it's possible the person that posted the card removed it before it finished. I've had this happen before and under "my bids" it will list the last highest bidder and show "Done", but the auction listing was removed, I didn't actually win, even though it looked like it.
Maybe that's what happened. There was enough turnover buying/selling that I can't be sure whether I was charged for it or not... Thanks for the info
Old 11-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #8
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1

This happened to me. I won a GOTW Winfield a while back on a last second bid. Showed I won, was missing the coins and never got the card. I figured it was some glitch since he didn't have a picture at the time lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »