Home

Michigan Man looking to buy Woodson Howard and Law (ps3)

This is a discussion on Michigan Man looking to buy Woodson Howard and Law (ps3) within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Michigan Man looking to buy Woodson Howard and Law (ps3)

I'm a Michigan man thru n thru , proudly start my bronze n silver Michigan men over big names and flashy attributes.

With the ps4 coming out next week , I figured I'd make an attempt to get 1 or all of the above mentioned 3 men to enjoy my last serious week of NCAA 14 and perhaps NCAA forever depending on what they decide the future holds for the game.

If you have Woodson , Howard , or Law for (PS3) drop me a pm on here and see if we can work something out.

and of course

GO BLUE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Michigan Man looking to buy Woodson Howard and Law (ps3)

Go Blue!

....I'm also looking for Woodson and Howard (have Law)...but I'm on Xbox.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #3
Pro

Lots of Michigan fans here. When was the last time you guys were relevant?
Old 11-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
Lots of Michigan fans here. When was the last time you guys were relevant?
Even when we're not in the top 10, we're relevant. Winningest program of all time. We might not be elite right now, but the reason it gets so much attention is because of how rare it has been for UM not to be elite over the last 40 years. Not many programs (if any others) can say that, which is probably why fans of others schools are quick to point out our struggles. It's the first time since the 60's they've been able to say that. Go Blue!
Old 11-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMich97
Even when we're not in the top 10, we're relevant. Winningest program of all time. We might not be elite right now, but the reason it gets so much attention is because of how rare it has been for UM not to be elite over the last 40 years. Not many programs (if any others) can say that, which is probably why fans of others schools are quick to point out our struggles. It's the first time since the 60's they've been able to say that. Go Blue!
First time? You guys have stunk for a while now. Im messing with you man, but yeah you guys aren't that good. So is my team tho, I am a Texas fan. Been crap for 4 years now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 07:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMich97
you have half a national championship since 1950. Your program benefits from having played football since 1879. Congrats on racking up wins against the likes of Racine College.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #7
Rookie

i was going to leave this one alone until i saw a tennesee fan talking about how bad michigan is. tennessee's first season? 1891. not too far off from michigan. a quick comparison of numbers from both schools from 5 min of research.

national titles: michigan (11) tennessee (6). michigans latest is 1997 and tenn is 1998. prior to that BOTH schools don't have one until you date back to the 50s and 60s

conference titles: michigan (42) tenn (16). michigan had 5 in the 90s alone and a couple in the 2000s.

heisman winners: michigan (3) tenn (0)

consensus all americans: michigan (78) tenn (38)

i get sick of seeing people say how michigan benefits only because of how long they've been playing. its not far off from some other schools. and yes i know tennessee plays in the sec. the big 10 may be weaker now but to think it was always this way would be ignorant.

ps i am a michigan graduate. let the flaming begin
Old 11-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslv
i was going to leave this one alone until i saw a tennesee fan talking about how bad michigan is. tennessee's first season? 1891. not too far off from michigan. a quick comparison of numbers from both schools from 5 min of research.

national titles: michigan (11) tennessee (6). michigans latest is 1997 and tenn is 1998. prior to that BOTH schools don't have one until you date back to the 50s and 60s

conference titles: michigan (42) tenn (16). michigan had 5 in the 90s alone and a couple in the 2000s.

heisman winners: michigan (3) tenn (0)

consensus all americans: michigan (78) tenn (38)

i get sick of seeing people say how michigan benefits only because of how long they've been playing. its not far off from some other schools. and yes i know tennessee plays in the sec. the big 10 may be weaker now but to think it was always this way would be ignorant.

ps i am a michigan graduate. let the flaming begin
Well I didnt come on here talking about how were relevant even though we suck. When looking at wins
When looking over the 142 seasons, some questions arise. Which years should (or should not be included)? Should programs be put at a disadvantage because they elected not to field teams during WWI (primarily 1918, but also 1917 and some schools did not resume until the 1920 season) and WWII (primarily 1943, but also 1944 and 1945)? Which opponents should (or should not be included)? Should games against high schools be included? What about pickup games at military bases, or with athletic clubs or non-US teams?
There's plenty of teams that can claim to be elite even though they currently suck. Doesn't really matter. I mean go around listening to AC/DC rocking your mullet and trying to hit on highschool chicks maybe you will come back in style.

The good thing about football is it's cyclical.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »