Home

98 ovr Dummervil - NCAA Leader Value

This is a discussion on 98 ovr Dummervil - NCAA Leader Value within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 98 ovr Dummervil - NCAA Leader Value

I sniped one over the weekend for a crazy price of 110k. He's the same ovr as derrick thomas but one could argue he is slightly better because he also has +2 block shed. someone obviously didn't know what they had selling him for that. I'm open to offers if anyone is interested.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
I sniped one over the weekend for a crazy price of 110k. He's the same ovr as derrick thomas but one could argue he is slightly better because he also has +2 block shed. someone obviously didn't know what they had selling him for that. I'm open to offers if anyone is interested.
If ps3 i'm very interested. [email protected]. Thx
Old 11-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #11
Rookie

I'll be honest and step forward here. This is my first time going outside the AH to do a dealing and jaybird offered my 300 for dumervil. Out of curiosity I put it up at 370 or something on a one hour auction and it sold. My apologies to jaybird. While I did not commit to it and said this morning is think about it, if I wanted more I should have given him first crack at it. Jaybird, I'm sorry and I hope you find your card. If I see one available I'll let you know, or if I pull another one I'll honor the 300
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #12
Rookie

It's all human nature I suppose. The funniest part was I saw the card listed with an BIN of 349,900 and opening bid of 300,000 and immediately messaged Eochs asking if it was his since the price mirrored what I offered earlier in the day.

I was willing to pull the trigger even at 350k but wanted to hear from Eochs first in case the card wasn't his. Stupid mistake. It sat unsold for around 30 minutes then I watched it disappear waiting to hear back.

So apparently there's at least two people willing to pay 350k for the card and no one willing to pay 1 million since there's been one on the AH all day for that price.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #13
Rookie

I guess it was 350 I did, couldn't remember the number. Oh well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »