Home

Old 11-10-2013, 03:00 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Boosted Packs

Feel free to post who you got from these packs. Also, what does everyone think of these boosted packs? It may be nice at first due to the greater odds, but now EA has us cornered right where they want us. Players are worth way less on the AH now, but since everyone spent all of their coins on these packs and want more, people are going to spend money on packs to try to get more guys. This might be a last ditch effort to get as much money as possible out of us. No cards are selling on the AH unless you post them at extremely heavy discounts (almost 50% off of normal). It wouldn't shock me to see the game start to come to a close(no new content) now that the new systems are out next week. It strikes me as very odd that the Stat Leaders from last week were really rare (I still haven't even seen a Dumervil) yet there are tons of the new one's all over the AH.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Boosted Packs

Honestly, it is the biggest reason I'm totally done with this mode.
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 11-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
Honestly, it is the biggest reason I'm totally done with this mode.
+1

Within one day, almost every elite is worth half of what they were before.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #4
Rookie

Agreed. Bought a card the other day thinking I got a great price, now can't sell that card for anything.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #5
Rookie

this mode is a joke now. theres a sean taylor bin for 210 that nobody touched and is ending for 102k. last week it was 600k if you could even find one. berry is half his price. gg EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #6
MVP

I sniped a warrick GOTW dirt cheap before this madness, didn't sell it right away, and now I feel like an idiot now that he's at 35k. Before this he was around 200k
Old 11-10-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
Rookie

lol they killed this mode. i had one of the. best teams you could imagine before i sold it all. for about 500k worth of packs my team is back to a 96 ovr. d thomas alone sold for 1.7 mil last week. and i pulled another because of how ridiculous the packs are now. anybody can get the "rare" players now
Old 11-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #8
MVP

Exactly. I think they realized people were no longer buying packs from them and instead were buying coins from people for money. EA doesn't make anything off of this, so they decided to basically take all of the coins out of circulation. Smart business strategy, but they killed the game mode for the people who worked hard for their teams. I feel bad for anyone who paid $ for a player like Taylor or Berry, their values have just rocketed down. And now, I am stuck with a bunch of good elites that I don't really need but I can't sell either due to the fact that literally no one has coins anymore. We fell for their trap, and there isn't an easy way out. There just aren't coins in circulation, and I don't know how the market can recover from that. The only way is if someone out there has a couple million coins sitting and goes and buys all of the guys who are underpriced and the people who get coins from these sales don't buy packs, but buy players from the AH, thus getting the market back going. But there is no way that will happen. Everyone will just keep buying packs, giving EA the coins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »