Home

Reggie White a beast

This is a discussion on Reggie White a beast within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 05:56 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Reggie White a beast

Got lucky and pulled this guy twice last few days. Ive been using him and damn, he is a beast. He is huge! He is cheaper now too, is there a better option at LE? Who do you guys like? Don't see myself ever using anyone else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 06:19 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Reggie White a beast

reggie is ok. he was pretty good at stopping the run but his speed isnt the greatest. derrick thomas is your best option and he has dropped drastically in price along with everything else. he has 87 speed, 93 block shed, 94 hit power, 96 finesse, and some other notable stats.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
Pro

I haven't used Thomas. Reggie just seems to run over the RT every time. I love it.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #4
Rookie

If you like guys who bull rush then try the LE Chris Long. That dude will plow the linemen straight back into the pocket.

Most players like the speed guys but I've watched Peppers and Thomas do spins in linemen's arms far too many times. I prefer the power rush guys.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #5
Rookie

98 Dumervil is a bad, bad man. Put him at RE and 98 watt at LE and you have a pretty solid duo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

I really like Cover Orakpo. He has 88 speed which is up there with the best of them, and has I think 96 power move. This makes him good for contain, good against the run, and a dominating pass rusher. And I like Peppers at the other DE. His main move when I control him is to throw the lineman out of the way, which allows him to keep contain while rushing, which is helpful. Also, has anyone ever tried some of the big DE's (Long, Campbell, White, Carter, Gold Williams, maybe even Watt) at DT? The only attribute that goes down is AWR, and I'm really not sure what that would do for a DT (maybe not go after screens, but I think that's PRC). Other than that, I think the speed at better moves would help a lot, and as long as they have enough strength, that should be able to stop the run.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
98 Dumervil is a bad, bad man. Put him at RE and 98 watt at LE and you have a pretty solid duo.
I've only even seen that 98 Dumervil once. Which is weird a since all the other stat leaders have a ton on the AH. I guess the first ones were a bit rarer, but Dumervil seems way more rare than the others from that week.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
Yep. In one week I went from not having enough DE's to having too many.

I was using Reggie and LE Long for months, then the market crashed and I got D. Thomas, Dummerville, then the TC Watt.

Stat-wise Dummerville has to be the best. I haven't seen a lot from him on the field yet but I can't decide on a solid rotation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »