Home

Old 12-07-2013, 08:29 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UCLA collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
People have been expecting Georgia, auburn, Clemson, and oregon for awhile now, that's why people are probably upset. Some people put a lot of coins into acquiring multiples of the silvers, and the last couple weeks brought unexpected teams.
I hope people aren't expecting to make a ton of coins on the Oregon/UGA pending collections. The AH is going to be full of these cards when they are released - people have been hoarding for these collections for months.

As long as we aren't getting more 97/98 QB's and they are releasing collections - I'm happy.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:15 AM   #18
Rookie

I'm disappointed because they EA seemed to be doing collections for teams that have had recent success in football. Since 2003 UCLA is 74-68 ( my math could be wrong) and that too me is the definition of mediocrity.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124
I hope people aren't expecting to make a ton of coins on the Oregon/UGA pending collections. The AH is going to be full of these cards when they are released - people have been hoarding for these collections for months.

As long as we aren't getting more 97/98 QB's and they are releasing collections - I'm happy.
Price all depends on what the reward is. A ton of people had the FSU guys, and they still went for a ton since the reward was 99 Brooks. Nobody had the Cal guys and they are worth almost nothing.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:30 PM   #20
Rookie

People aren't happy about a UCLA collection? Can't wait until next week's freak out over an Alabama 2.0 collection. Would be a great way for EA to stick it to those of us who like to hoard/plan ahead.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #21
Rookie

Haha. That would be downright evil of ea. they would recieve plenty of hate emails from this guy. Would be a good april fools joke though.

Maybe give you a 99 julio jones as a reward that after a month morphs into a kyle orton.. Thatd be solid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
I'm disappointed because they EA seemed to be doing collections for teams that have had recent success in football. Since 2003 UCLA is 74-68 ( my math could be wrong) and that too me is the definition of mediocrity.
And NCState has been good? You would love that right? Im sure UCLA fans loved it, I love smaller schools getting collections, nice change of pace.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:52 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
And NCState has been good? You would love that right? Im sure UCLA fans loved it, I love smaller schools getting collections, nice change of pace.
Please point to where I ever said NC State has been good. And UCLA as a "smaller" school? Have you ever been to southern California? UCLA's enrollment is 42,000 plus. Not exactly the definition of a small school.
Old 12-08-2013, 01:54 AM   #24
Rookie

The ucla question was frustrating since I didn't have any of the cards saved up but it's a nice collection and a solid reward that was well needed! I'm happy with it. Auburn next week anyone?!?!? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »