Home

Have I Missed Anything?

This is a discussion on Have I Missed Anything? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2013, 05:15 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Have I Missed Anything?

I've opened about 300k worth of packs over the last 2 days, and did not get one of last week's leaders. However, I also did not get one of this week's either. It was a pretty bad pulling week for me.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

i opened about 100k. no leaders at all. but i did get a cv ricky williams. if anybody wants it on ps3 let me know. not a big ricky fan so id trade it for something else.

as far as vick goes on ps3, id grab one if you see him and want it. i saw a couple up 2 days ago but havent seen any yesterday and today. should be somewhat rare.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #11
Rookie

I bet 99 Vick gets "Woodson'ed" sometime in the near future. All in the name of money. I'd get what you can get out of him while you can. He'll be a lot more common soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 01:27 AM   #12
Rookie

Djslv, would be interested in trading you for that ricky
Old 12-13-2013, 02:26 AM   #13
Rookie

you cant receive PMs since you just signed up so i guess add me on psn. let me know what you have available in rickys price range. my psn is the same name as on here

Last edited by djslv; 12-13-2013 at 02:30 AM.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:58 AM   #14
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

I'll take the CV RGIII all day over the 99 Vick. I have a hard time playing with left handed QB's for one. Second, RGIII has only 3 less speed but is 95 THP and 93 THA which to me is way more important. You mine as well just get the CV D. Robinson and save 150K...
Old 12-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #15
Rookie

I often wonder, as all lineups progress to near perfection, and everyone has crazy speed, how important 1 point of speed becomes. I naturally edge toward as everyone gets faster, the 1 point becomes more and more important, except that threshold seems to spoil that. No idea how I feel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
I often wonder, as all lineups progress to near perfection, and everyone has crazy speed, how important 1 point of speed becomes. I naturally edge toward as everyone gets faster, the 1 point becomes more and more important, except that threshold seems to spoil that. No idea how I feel.
It sort of goes in spurts I think. You notice a difference between certain numbers. 96-97 is a big one I've noticed. I can also tell a big difference in 93-95. There are a few more big ones too. However, I can't really tell a difference between 97-98, 92-93, and a few others.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »