Home

Have I Missed Anything?

This is a discussion on Have I Missed Anything? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Have I Missed Anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
I'll take the CV RGIII all day over the 99 Vick. I have a hard time playing with left handed QB's for one. Second, RGIII has only 3 less speed but is 95 THP and 93 THA which to me is way more important. You mine as well just get the CV D. Robinson and save 150K...
RG3's only issue is fumbling, not sure how Vick is in that aspect. You have to slide all the time with RG3, which isn't a problem, but takes some getting used to. I haven't had a problem with CV Denard and HW Cam in a two QB system. I try to call plays to cater to each of their playing styles, but I also make sure to keep it balanced so opponents can't predict play calls based on my QB. I have about 20 plays I run with both QBs multiple times a game, then I have a series of plays I run with each to keep it unpredictable.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
It sort of goes in spurts I think. You notice a difference between certain numbers. 96-97 is a big one I've noticed. I can also tell a big difference in 93-95. There are a few more big ones too. However, I can't really tell a difference between 97-98, 92-93, and a few others.
You kind of have to try and take ACC into consideration as well, which is tough. I will say, strangely the biggest jump I've noticed is 89-90. Seems pretty drastic.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #19
Rookie

Djslv I will add you tonight. Anything particular you're looking for?
Old 12-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #20
Rookie

i always favored speed. 99 vick is like having a hb carry when you do read options. its nuts. i really dont play online anymore so im not sure if he fumbles like the hw. im sure he does since his carry is only 1 pt higher. the +3 accuracy seemed nice but he still misses wide open receivers once in awhile. still love the speed though.

bama...id be interested in the new LE berry, 99 keuchly, 95 pat pete rookie, alphonso smith leader, vernon davis rookie, tyron smith rookie, jake long rookie, and some others. or coins. since i sold my team im trying to get some players back just for fun

Last edited by djslv; 12-13-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #21
Rookie

AtomicCity42's Arena

OVR: 10

I been thinking bout dusting off the 360 and playing this again. Dont even remember who all I have lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #22
Rookie

Dust her off! Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »