Home

Rb observation

This is a discussion on Rb observation within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rb observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
I'm actually on the verge of starting spiller right now. I sub him in more often than I have any other back, and he plays fantastic for me. He's returned at least 4 kickoffs for a TD in one season and he almost breaks a punt for a Td every time. Love him.

People punt to you in Ultimate Team?
Old 12-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #18
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBlue22
People punt to you in Ultimate Team?
Every once and a while I'll force a lesser team to punt on like a 4th and 20 from inside their red zone. It's usually early in the game and that's the only time they'll punt.
Old 12-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #19
Rookie

Yeah i tried the leader spiller and hes fast. I used him with leader james and james still seemed like the better card. And james does fall forward a lot. Couldnt really notice a difference between the 3 spiller cards. Eddie george was an animal..dig it.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:23 PM   #20
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

How exactly do you use 'trucking'? I know it says the R3 button but do you PRESS it down or just flick it forward?

Even though I have Gerhart, I didn't really haven't experienced trucking. Until I got Kijana Carter. Does anyone else use him? He runs over everyone.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:15 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
How exactly do you use 'trucking'? I know it says the R3 button but do you PRESS it down or just flick it forward?

Even though I have Gerhart, I didn't really haven't experienced trucking. Until I got Kijana Carter. Does anyone else use him? He runs over everyone.
I simply push the right stick forward with a flick. If you press it forward and hold you will get a truck in the immediate, but the runner usually loses balance and you have to recover by pressing the stick backwards which really slows you down.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »