Home

Best Blocking TE

This is a discussion on Best Blocking TE within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best Blocking TE

Who is the best blocking TE in the game? I have GOLD Clemson's Dwayne and he is rated higher and seems more effective than ELITE Clarke and Miller. Anyone have other ideas for a great blocking TE?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Best Blocking TE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholmes1
Who is the best blocking TE in the game? I have GOLD Clemson's Dwayne and he is rated higher and seems more effective than ELITE Clarke and Miller. Anyone have other ideas for a great blocking TE?
Team Captain Lewis - 80 RBK, 88 IBL.

Clarke and Miller has solid rbk ratings and LE Vernon Davis isn't bad either. You have to be careful with TE's - a lot of high overall ranking can be based on pbk - which is something they almost never do. That's the problem with the Elite Miller card and to some extent the TC Lewis.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2

I would have to say that Elite Miller is the best blocking TE, but I bought him early on and don't have much experience with anyone else. When he's in the second level on kick returns he seems to always lay out the gunner and clear a lane for me. I use him on offense as my starter and I mainly use him as a leader blocker for read options. He's great and rarely missed a block or makes a mistake. Overall he is very good blocking for me.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:40 AM   #4
Rookie

Thanks for the feedback. It does look like Miller may be the best all-around blocking TE in the game. I have not played with against Lewis so I am not certain how he would do, given his speed he would probably be good on sweeps
Old 12-31-2013, 03:48 PM   #5
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Another noob question - What is 'Elite' you guys are talking about? I bought some packs and got TE Miller (John Mackey award) and the border is red. Is that 'Elite'?

And where can I find a list of the stats abbreviation? I have been running more of the Wildcat and want to know if he'd be conducive for that offense. Probably not & might sell him to get some coins to build a more rounded team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 04:03 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Another noob question - What is 'Elite' you guys are talking about? I bought some packs and got TE Miller (John Mackey award) and the border is red. Is that 'Elite'?

And where can I find a list of the stats abbreviation? I have been running more of the Wildcat and want to know if he'd be conducive for that offense. Probably not & might sell him to get some coins to build a more rounded team.
Elite is the tag in front of the card on the auction block. Reds are elite, purple are leaders/team, teal is rookies, blue is heisman, etc. the stats abbreviations are in the depth chart
Old 12-31-2013, 08:56 PM   #7
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Good info, thanks.
I also just got Winslow (91) in one of my bundle packs as well as Egnew who looks like he may have good run blocking stats.

I may be able to score some coin on a couple of my TEs with Winslow & Miller.

Last edited by Ballgame59; 12-31-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
Rookie

Ball game you are on xbox? I've got a ton of players on the bench that aren't worth my time selling these days. Add NJ Longhorn as a friend, I'll hit you up in the next few days when I see you on and funnel a couple your way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »