Home

Picked up NCAA for christmas!

This is a discussion on Picked up NCAA for christmas! within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
Rookie

Bolhaboy's Arena

OVR: 8
Picked up NCAA for christmas!

Can anyone help me out with some cards? If not i'm trading Mut for nfut 8:1 ratio
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Picked up NCAA for christmas!

Welcome bud!!!! PS3 or Xbox 360?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Bolhaboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockparks
Welcome bud!!!! PS3 or Xbox 360?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
360, Played the cv challenges and pulled Fitz! Sold him and i'm using the 49k to build my team so far i've picked up Award claiborne for 4k Award Peppers for 6k and Leader Spiller for 15k
Old 12-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Welcome to NFUT! Since releasing the cover vote cards and league leaders the auction is flooded with a ton of 95+ rated QB, HB, WR, and other cards... You are definitely on the right track with what you've done so far... I would suggest looking for the 97 rated Vince Young as a good mix of running and throwing, you can pick him up lately for 20k-ish on a good deal... You could also look at CV Denard Robinson (although he is more fumble prone)... I wouldn't even bother with the Heisman stuff so much anymore, as many of the heisman cards have been bettered by their counterparts in the cover vote cards or other recent releases... The only heisman winner card i still play on my team is Ndamukong Suh, there isn't much better at DT right now...

What is your gamer tag? I've got a bunch of cards I could throw your way on the cheap I'm sure
Old 12-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
Rookie

Bolhaboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eochs
Welcome to NFUT! Since releasing the cover vote cards and league leaders the auction is flooded with a ton of 95+ rated QB, HB, WR, and other cards... You are definitely on the right track with what you've done so far... I would suggest looking for the 97 rated Vince Young as a good mix of running and throwing, you can pick him up lately for 20k-ish on a good deal... You could also look at CV Denard Robinson (although he is more fumble prone)... I wouldn't even bother with the Heisman stuff so much anymore, as many of the heisman cards have been bettered by their counterparts in the cover vote cards or other recent releases... The only heisman winner card i still play on my team is Ndamukong Suh, there isn't much better at DT right now...

What is your gamer tag? I've got a bunch of cards I could throw your way on the cheap I'm sure
It's all good man thanks! Traded a bit of mut for nfut so now i've got some coins
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »