Home

Just got this game...

This is a discussion on Just got this game... within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #17
Rookie

rman402's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Just got this game...

After playing for a long time you will eventually come across a valuable card that you can flip. Majority of the time i make coins from selling silver cards that are in the latest collection. So dont just quick sell your silver and bronze cards. Check all the team collections and see if you have any of the players needed to complete them especially silver cards some are rarer than others and go for more coins. Hope this helps you out
Old 01-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah I never quick sell anything, I check the AH to see what the going rate for guys is...but if I buy an AA pack I inevitably can only get about half of what I paid for it back!
Old 01-01-2014, 07:02 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olevelo
How are you guys getting so many coins? I see people with hundreds of thousands of coins....are you playing hundreds of head to head games and racking them up? Are you just getting lucky with a few packs to get high dollar players and then flipping them? I've bought several All American packs and I'm lucky if I get a 90 OVR player, much less any of the Elites or Legendaries. I don't understand how anyone can every buy some of these 400k players on the auction house.
I make considerable coins flipping cards. Pretty much how I've built my team and coin bank.

You've heard the saying - it takes money to make money. Well it takes coins to make coins. You need to build up a decent reserve (probably 30-50k in coins) to really start.

Easiest way to start is probably with golds - lowest margin of error. Study a position group or set of players. Watch the trends of that position over a weekend and throughout a weekend. Figure out what the cards will sell for and what cards are in collections. As you learn this stuff, you spot good deals. Pounce on the deal and list it for a slightly higher margin - making yourself 1k to 2k. Don't be greedy early - the quicker you can flip a card, the quicker you can buy another to flip.

A good example would be at the RT position. If I search for Gold RT players I'll usually find a Fluker, Buluaga and Carmini at or above 10k. Then I'll usually see a Glenn for about 5k. The key is find somebody who doesn't realize that Fluker is in two collections and will list him lower than Glenn - allowing you to score a quick 2-3k. Sometimes several people will undercut each other and you find a Fluker for 7k, 5k, and 3.5k. You buy the one at 3.5k, be patient for the other two to sell (they will) and then list yours for 7k.

The key is to know the values of these players up and down.

As you master gold players, you can move over to silver and elites which will offer higher risk and higher returns.

Last edited by marks0124; 01-01-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: nm
Old 01-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124
I make considerable coins flipping cards. Pretty much how I've built my team and coin bank.

You've heard the saying - it takes money to make money. Well it takes coins to make coins. You need to build up a decent reserve (probably 30-50k in coins) to really start.

Easiest way to start is probably with golds - lowest margin of error. Study a position group or set of players. Watch the trends of that position over a weekend and throughout a weekend. Figure out what the cards will sell for and what cards are in collections. As you learn this stuff, you spot good deals. Pounce on the deal and list it for a slightly higher margin - making yourself 1k to 2k. Don't be greedy early - the quicker you can flip a card, the quicker you can buy another to flip.

A good example would be at the RT position. If I search for Gold RT players I'll usually find a Fluker, Buluaga and Carmini at or above 10k. Then I'll usually see a Glenn for about 5k. The key is find somebody who doesn't realize that Fluker is in two collections and will list him lower than Glenn - allowing you to score a quick 2-3k. Sometimes several people will undercut each other and you find a Fluker for 7k, 5k, and 3.5k. You buy the one at 3.5k, be patient for the other two to sell (they will) and then list yours for 7k.

The key is to know the values of these players up and down.

As you master gold players, you can move over to silver and elites which will offer higher risk and higher returns.
This dude knows what he is talking about. His nickname is the Auction House Master.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:13 PM   #21
Banned

airbuddy716's Arena

OVR: 5

I know this isn't the right thread probably, but I'm getting all these cards and not really making coins because I don't have XBOX Gold. So If Anybody has a trial please send it to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 03:13 PM   #22
Rookie

Also when you start getting better and figuring out what peoples values are, wait for times when people put up cards to make quick coins on like a weekday during the lunch time and they will get frustrated and put it up for even less. I got a hh Howard a couple days ago for 100k and flipped it for 700k. You just have to be smart and DONT OPEN PACKS WITH COINS! I have made this mistake several times and I get burned bad about 3/4 of the time. Try to snipe during HEISMAN packs or PREMIUM packs. Hope this helps!
Old 01-24-2014, 09:40 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbuddy716
I know this isn't the right thread probably, but I'm getting all these cards and not really making coins because I don't have XBOX Gold. So If Anybody has a trial please send it to me.
Dont need gold tonuae the ah. just to play h2h games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »