Home

Old 01-10-2014, 09:51 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Leaders

Just blew through another 275 k. And got hh mathieu and hh williams. And like 8 cards worth between 5 to 10 k. They def. have the odds set to slim.... Could end up with some rare cards like vick.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
Just blew through another 275 k. And got hh mathieu and hh williams. And like 8 cards worth between 5 to 10 k. They def. have the odds set to slim.... Could end up with some rare cards like vick.
Three of them are limited to 100 so they'll be rare regardless. Makes sense for EA to reduce odds and keep people pulling through the weekend.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:55 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird13
Three of them are limited to 100 so they'll be rare regardless. Makes sense for EA to reduce odds and keep people pulling through the weekend.
Yup, EA knows how to milk this game for all its worth. Glad I dont spend any money on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 12:13 AM   #52
Rookie

I don't have any issue with people spending real money on it, I just agree with you. I've seen certain deals on this other other forums that make me wonder how much money some people have dumped into this mode.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:17 AM   #53
Rookie

Just pulled #16 Barry on PS3.

Might sell, definitely not sure yet though.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:56 AM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBlue22
Just pulled #16 Barry on PS3.

Might sell, definitely not sure yet though.
you have had good pulls bud. Will be interested in hearing some BS reviews. I'm disapointed in the 97 speed, carry and truck ratings.

almost makes me think about pulling some packs. Then I see the people who spend 500k and get nothing.

people are throwing out some midtier deals trying to get coins for more packs. I have be careful though and not spend too much until I can buy these three.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
I don't have any issue with people spending real money on it, I just agree with you. I've seen certain deals on this other other forums that make me wonder how much money some people have dumped into this mode.
Looking at YouTube I have no doubt that several have easily dropped over $300 in the 'EA Store' or buying coins on here. What is crazy is that usually the same people are doing the same on Madden.

As long as they are happy with the money spent I suppose it all works.

Out of curiosity, doesn't the Ultimate Team mode shut down this September, so all of their 'investments' would be gone yes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 09:12 AM   #56
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholmes1
Out of curiosity, doesn't the Ultimate Team mode shut down this September, so all of their 'investments' would be gone yes?
The whole mode? That would suck pretty bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »