Home

Old 01-11-2014, 09:20 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Leaders

That is what I recall from previous years. Granted they were prepping for the new NCAA game, but since that is not occurring I am not certain. However, in the past the whole mode does shut down and you get an 'EA Server' message
Old 01-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks01234ps3
you have had good pulls bud. Will be interested in hearing some BS reviews. I'm disapointed in the 97 speed, carry and truck ratings.

almost makes me think about pulling some packs. Then I see the people who spend 500k and get nothing.

people are throwing out some midtier deals trying to get coins for more packs. I have be careful though and not spend too much until I can buy these three.
So far I've been unimpressed. There's been a couple of those "Bo" type runs in the games I've played with him, but overall I don't see that much of a leap over Leader AP. Maybe he's not as good in the shotgun, but I just don't see the explosiveness I expected.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #59
Rookie

Played 1 game and was unimpressed with leader barry. Went back to leader james. He wiggles through holes better and falls forward. Sanders got stood up too many times.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:11 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
Played 1 game and was unimpressed with leader barry. Went back to leader james. He wiggles through holes better and falls forward. Sanders got stood up too many times.
You guys must not be using him right. 1st game he had 10 carries for 180 yards and 3 catches for 120.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:29 PM   #61
Rookie

Im not saying that he isnt good, but i prefer james over him. To each their own. Id rather have the extra 300 k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
Im not saying that he isnt good, but i prefer james over him. To each their own. Id rather have the extra 300 k
Yeah. I needed a speed back to complement Campbell and Sanders is perfect for that.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #63
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

LL Sanders is by far the second best back on the game and is VERY close to first. I have Bo and yes, Bo is better. But Barry as a whole with the +3 speed makes you whole team much better. Now not only are my receivers all 98+ speed but RGIII is now 98 and my Oline pulls much better and I'm not waiting on them to get out on front. If there is one card that I haven't seen an impact from it's the 99 Moss. Over rated!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 12:50 AM   #64
Just started!

Do you just have one of every card in the game? I have seen your post and always have the new and the best players. How do you have so many I mean my teams a 98, but I have scratched and crawled to get there. I have not had near the amount of players you have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »