Home

Old 01-15-2014, 11:56 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Sore Losers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenFan5220
grown man bragging about spending loads of money so he can beat up on kids in video games! LOL!!!
The reason kids like you hate on people who spent money on microtransactions is because the whole idea of paying for something has not hit home yet. Your parents probably bought you the game itself.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:09 AM   #18
Rookie

RavenFan5220's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
The reason kids like you hate on people who spent money on microtransactions is because the whole idea of paying for something has not hit home yet. Your parents probably bought you the game itself.
1st my parents didn't buy this game for me cause they're dead.

2nd I don't hate anyone that's not god's will.

3rd Most of the people I see on here are obsessed "MEN" about a video game! Obviously you haven't grown up with a name like Kennedyisdead.

4th Have a blessed day sir!
Old 01-16-2014, 05:29 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:

3rd Most of the people I see on here are obsessed "MEN" about a video game! Obviously you haven't grown up with a name like Kennedyisdead.

If that is the case raven then I'm very sorry for your loss. But this whole back and forth is silly. This game is great cause it can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:27 AM   #20
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
grown man bragging about spending loads of money so he can beat up on kids in video games! LOL!!!
Loads of money?? Beat up on kids? I'm willing to bet that over 75% of oeople playing UT right now are over the age of 18. Whats funny is grown men sending other men messages. It's a forum and everyone has a right to there opinion so I respect yours. I'm not trying to beat up on kids. I'm just a HUGE NCAA fan that's going all out on the last NCAA football there are going to make. Have a nice day.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:03 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:

Lmao what a waste. I would bet everything I have that says im older than you and make more money than you in a year than you will ever make in your best 5 years, but there is no point because this is the internet and these are forums. So the back and forth is pointless. If you wanna keep crying and arguing over dumb stuff then go to the EA forums.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2014, 01:18 PM   #22
Rookie

RavenFan5220's Arena

Quote:
Lmao what a waste. I would bet everything I have that says im older than you and make more money than you in a year than you will ever make in your best 5 years, but there is no point because this is the internet and these are forums. So the back and forth is pointless. If you wanna keep crying and arguing over dumb stuff then go to the EA forums.
Your probably right about being older than me. I'm 15 at the moment. So yes you would make more in a year than I would in 5. Maybe it's not in the lord's plans for me to make money so that's not for me to worry about. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day sir.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:25 PM   #23
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I would bet everything I have that says im older than you and make more money than you in a year than you will ever make in your best 5 years
I have heard this exact same line or something very similar about how much money someone makes from about 10 different people in messages this month.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:36 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
I have heard this exact same line or something very similar about how much money someone makes from about 10 different people in messages this month.
I bet. Which is why I said it doesnt matter because this is the internet, people say those type of things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »