Home

Questions about Rewards

This is a discussion on Questions about Rewards within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2014, 04:18 PM   #1
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

OVR: 2
Questions about Rewards

I'm new to this mode so please bare with me. I'm getting ready to start playing head to head with online players. I did it a few days ago on my first day and went 0-3 but I'm better prepared now. I got a reward of around 500 coins for the losses. What do you get for a win? Are there special rewards for number or quality of victories? Can you win cards or packs? I'm just curious about a few of these things. Thanks to anyone who can provide some answers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

Re: Questions about Rewards

If you win you get around 1,000 coins. When you win a certain amount of games, depending on your level, you will get bigger rewards for getting in the playoffs. For you because you're just starting it will probably be like 7 games. For me its 9. You will get like 2000 coins for clinching a playoff birth. Once you are in the playoffs the rewards increase. Usually you get coin rewards for the first two rounds then coins plus a reward pack for semi finals and championship. Hope this helped.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:58 PM   #3
Rookie

jnavarro's Arena

Very much so. Thank You!
Old 01-15-2014, 07:35 PM   #4
Rookie

RobbyWacker7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnavarro
Very much so. Thank You!
No problem. If you have questions about anything just ask. Either me or someone else on the forum will have an answer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »