Home

New team is......

This is a discussion on New team is...... within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: New team is......

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
There are 4 on the AH on Xbox and I have 2 on my roster. Mine are #1 and #9 so I guess there could be but I doubt it.
Yeah, they went way faster on xbox. The same thing happened with Taylor and a few others.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

If there is no play for coins/cards challenge this week I would imagine this mode is about to finish. I am not sure why they are taking away the weekly challenges, but, as stated by an earlier poster, if the only incentive to come back to this mode is for a player challenge card then I think the participating population will drop a ton. I know I will have no use for the mode aside from the occasional auction house snipe
Old 01-17-2014, 04:35 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
There are 4 on the AH on Xbox and I have 2 on my roster. Mine are #1 and #9 so I guess there could be but I doubt it.
You're one of "those people."
Old 01-17-2014, 07:32 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
You're one of "those people."
People who double up on players? Lol there's tons of them. Ive played people with like 3 moss cards, 2 warren sapp's, one guy had 3 99 kuechly's, 5 woodson's, and more. I hate playing those guys too since they usually cheese.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:57 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholmes1
If there is no play for coins/cards challenge this week I would imagine this mode is about to finish. I am not sure why they are taking away the weekly challenges, but, as stated by an earlier poster, if the only incentive to come back to this mode is for a player challenge card then I think the participating population will drop a ton. I know I will have no use for the mode aside from the occasional auction house snipe
Not the first week they have taken off.

I suspect we'll get something new - to hold us off until they release the draft class.

EA had to have made out well last week - no way they don't follow that up. Especially if the rumors are true about it being an intern running it.

I fully expect EA to re-release epic Bo and the orginal HW's and collectibles (Marcus Allen, Hershall Walker, etc) before closing up shop. No real work would be required and they could make off well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »