Home

Old 01-20-2014, 10:29 PM   #1
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
HH Suh

I recently picked one of these cards up fairly cheap, and have been contemplating completing the collection to get his HW card. My question to someone who has him is: is it worth it? Right now I have Elite Sapp, Hampton, and Lotulelei at DT, in a 3 down lineman system and I've been rotating them around looking for the best fit. Is HW Suh better than all these guys and is he worth using, or do you think it would be better for me to just sell him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 10:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HH Suh

i have hw winner peterson and was wondering same thing.are any the heisman cards better than the cv.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:47 PM   #3
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

I completed Peterson's HW a few weeks before the CV cards came out and now he is collecting dust in my reserves. He was a good card but in my opinion there are better RB's out there now.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:02 PM   #4
Rookie

I'd put HW Suh as the #3 DT behind LL Sapp and TC Richardson. He's worth collecting and using - especially if you don't have LL Sapp.

Unless your just trying to do the HW collections - they only ones worth doing would be HW Woodson, HW Campbell, HW Mathieu and HW Suh. You could make a strong case for HW Peyton Manning - if you are running an air-raid/pro style offense and don't mind having a statue at QB.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:07 PM   #5
Rookie

HH Suh was the first card I ever got so did his collection and he's been really good. I have the 96 Sapp and they make about the same number of plays. I haven't used any other highly rated guys though. I play 4 lineman always.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 11:08 PM   #6
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

Thank's for the response, I will strongly consider doing the challenge now when I come home from school for the weekend. Another question to consider is: will there be any more cards released, and possibly a better DT?
Old 01-21-2014, 01:57 AM   #7
Rookie

I find that at least for DTs power move and block shedding are the 2 most important stats unless you user a DT. I run with Elite Starks and Elite Lotulelei, but I'd put HW Suh as my #3.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #8
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

I run HW Suh as my second DT with elite Sapp as my #1. I like to user my Dlineman a lot and Sapp is a lot quicker and easier to control to get qb pressure, sacks, etc. Suh is def very good. He was going for 30-40k back before Madden came out so I'm assuming he's way cheap now. I'd complete the collection and try him out, worst case just bench him if you don't like him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »