Home

Completed Collections question

This is a discussion on Completed Collections question within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Completed Collections question

So apparently I didn't read the manual. Once u complete a collection (like a team one for example) those cards and players are no longer usable? They're locked? Or am I missing something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 04:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Completed Collections question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSamson
So apparently I didn't read the manual. Once u complete a collection (like a team one for example) those cards and players are no longer usable? They're locked? Or am I missing something.

Correct.

In the case of the cover athlete collection, you get all of them back, but for most of the collections, when you put them into the collection, that card is gone.

Now, you can get multiple of the same cards, so they're not gone forever, but that individual card is gone.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:18 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
They are locked correct. The only thing you get, is the reward. Which collection are you doing?
Old 01-26-2014, 04:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just the Michigan one. So I just did all that and wasted all those coins to get Ty Law. Unreal. How was I supposed to know that?! Ugh so pissed.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #5
Rookie

ADubbleO7's Arena

Quote:
Just the Michigan one. So I just did all that and wasted all those coins to get Ty Law. Unreal. How was I supposed to know that?! Ugh so pissed.
How much did you spend on all the players for the collection?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 04:33 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
What system are you on?
Old 01-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:

Hmm...I guess I'm confused.

When you complete a collection, you get an elite-level player. You're basically trading a bunch of golds (and coins) for that elite-level player. The only guy in the Michigan collection that's truly worth anything is Steve Hutchinson. The rest of them are guys that will never be on your roster as your team improves.

There is no doubt that you could've probably used those coins in a better way, but I don't think it's that bad of a tradeoff unless you spent a couple hundred thousand coins or something.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:43 PM   #8
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

The silvers in that collection are outrageous aren't they?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »