Home

Old 01-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New card!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
Obviously. We are close to February tho and we are getting 93 rated players? Really? Never said I wanted a 99 or 98. 93 tho is just way too low. This was team #25 so we will see.
so if Gholson was a 95 would you have gotten him? what is the level of acceptability in terms of OVR considering the current state the game is in? As was mentioned earlier, they showed us their "end game" before the mid game. I'm guessing they didn't think NCAA would retain any following and that everyone would switch to Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2014, 06:46 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
so if Gholson was a 95 would you have gotten him? what is the level of acceptability in terms of OVR considering the current state the game is in? As was mentioned earlier, they showed us their "end game" before the mid game. I'm guessing they didn't think NCAA would retain any following and that everyone would switch to Madden.
I wouldn't of gotten him regardless, but the value of him would of actually been worth something if he was a 96.

Yes, it is sad how they ditched this game to the side once Madden came out. All ive been wanting has been some different collections like Madden gets every week. Nope, we get same stuff.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:46 PM   #27
Rookie

duke has two nfl of hamers i think.but there from way back they ace parker and george mcafee
Old 01-24-2014, 07:50 PM   #28
Rookie

also sonny jurgenson was hall of famer also

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »