Home

Most overrated player in NFUT?

This is a discussion on Most overrated player in NFUT? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2014, 06:28 AM   #1
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Most overrated player in NFUT?

I'm curious as to who you think the most overrated card is. For me it will be forever LL Ed Reed. Tried the dude at FS and MLB, and he somehow always got burnt, (even by the burly tight ends) and missed several tackles on receivers. Had bad hands as well. Thank god I traded him back to his other owner for no gain or loss.

Anyway, another was LL Jerry Hughes of TCU. Dude got manhandled on the line and allowed the opposing o-linemen to make holes the size of jumbo jets. Worst part? I pulled him twice the day he was released. LOL. Luckily someone on here bought both for 20k (can't remember who..)

Anyway, who most overrated to you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Most overrated player in NFUT?

Elite Roy Williams & elite Michael Huff SS cards were crap to me. Both were too slow to roam the backfield and were always betting burned in coverage. Williams can at least tackle and I would only really recommend him to put him in the box again teams that run alot and even as an olb.

I wouldn't reccomend Huff for anything, there are lower rated gold cards that played better than him.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
Rookie

Elite champ was around 220 k for a long time. i finally got him and used as my 1. First game he got smoked by gold ginn for a td. His stats are awesome, makes great acrobatic picks, but has no speed. You can have 99 mcv but if u cant keep up whats the point. Just like with the broncos he should be used at safety.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #4
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
Elite champ was around 220 k for a long time. i finally got him and used as my 1. First game he got smoked by gold ginn for a td. His stats are awesome, makes great acrobatic picks, but has no speed. You can have 99 mcv but if u cant keep up whats the point. Just like with the broncos he should be used at safety.
His gold card is actually a better buy than his elite one. I compared them when they both came out and his elite is 1 or 2 points higher in a couple areas like mcv, press I think. But his speed and inj actually were downgraded on his elite card.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:14 AM   #5
Rookie

Soonermagic69's Arena

Has to elite huff imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 02:43 PM   #6
Rookie

HW Vick back in the day when he was relevant. His fumbling was in no way worth whatever else he brought to the table.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #7
Pro

Really? Damn. Elite Huff has been the star player for me forever, always gets INTs in the endzone and always brings down any run on the outside. Dude is a beast for such crap ratings.

Anyway, I will go with 99 Crabtree. Just didn't see him be the beast everyone thinks he is. Dropped some balls for me. Sold him fast.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:10 PM   #8
Rookie

Mine hasta be LL selvie, I bought him super excited and he never got off the block and I couldn't get a lick of pressure with him. Luckily I now have mercilus and watt who do much much better, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »