Home

new players

This is a discussion on new players within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2014, 09:07 AM   #9
Rookie
 
UMkris's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Florida
Re: new players

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Hopefully this is only the format for the bottom teams. I don't want it to be 97's for the top teams too. Although who knows if I'll even be playing when the top teams come out. 25 weeks is almost 6 months.
I thought the same thing. Do you think they will keep this going that long? I think they will start to do 2 teams at once here soon.
__________________
It all about the U
UMkris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:36 PM   #10
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: new players

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
I thought the same thing. Do you think they will keep this going that long? I think they will start to do 2 teams at once here soon.
Seeing as how 6 months from now it will be college football time and there is no other game coming out, people will def get that itch to get on this game. I know I will. It happens every year.
Kennedyisdead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:57 PM   #11
MVP
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2013
Re: new players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
Seeing as how 6 months from now it will be college football time and there is no other game coming out, people will def get that itch to get on this game. I know I will. It happens every year.
I know that, but no one will be on for the middle ranked teams. What about whoever comes out in late february-May? I don't know if many people will be playing then.
michiganfan8620 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 01:58 PM   #12
Pro
 
Ballgame59's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: St Pete, Florida
Re: new players

25 weeks will take us almost up to July. Then maybe rookies?
Ballgame59 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:21 PM   #13
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: new players

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
I know that, but no one will be on for the middle ranked teams. What about whoever comes out in late february-May? I don't know if many people will be playing then.
Have faith my friend.
Kennedyisdead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Top -