Home

team of the week?

This is a discussion on team of the week? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2014, 05:12 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: team of the week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciousgrizzly
It will be Georgia Bulldogs. With Elite AJ Green and possibly a defensive player or Walsh (Kicker). If you look at the AH, no other teams that have been thrown out there besides maybe Oregon have enough players to make a collection unless they add them in the packs on friday.
You must not be paying attention. Plenty of teams have more than 12 silver/gold cards. They might not be up right now, but they have enough.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:36 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
You must not be paying attention. Plenty of teams have more than 12 silver/gold cards. They might not be up right now, but they have enough.
This. A guy I met on here and myself put together a list of players for each team and there are plenty of teams available. Some of you also seem to think EA has rules they play by with these things. They make the rules and we have already seen a 12 player Nebraska selection. I wouldn't be shocked that they go lower than that some time.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #19
Rookie

I also believe some here will be quite disappointed if/when an Oregon collection comes out. So many people have hoarded those from the beginning of the game that you are likely not going to get near what you think you will.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #20
Pro

Still wishing for bronze players in collection, I wanna see the chaos of that happening. Muahaha!
Old 01-29-2014, 08:09 PM   #21
Rookie

I would like to see EA do something different even though i know there is not much effort going into this anymore. It would be cool to do a super bowl collection and do players that are playing in the superbowl including players that have been in a previous collection making their cards relevant again.. just imagining the craziness of switching back and forth between teams in the auction would be some fun madness. The following below is a sample and there are even more combinations but it would bring some fun back into the collection and the team captain could be one of the super bowl MVP.. let me know your thoughts

Sample:
Seattle

Offense:
Russell Wilson
Marshawn Lynch
Golden Tate
Zach Miller

Defense:
Bruce Irvin
Kam Chancellor
Richard Sherman
Steven Hauschka

Denver

Offense:
Peyton Manning
Knowshon Mereno
Demaryius Thomas
Wes Welker

Defense
Malik Jackson
Nate Irving
Champ Bailey
Wesley Woodyard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 08:36 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Like who? Not trying to be a Smart A** but what teams?
Old 01-29-2014, 08:49 PM   #23
Pro

Oklahoma State, Oregon State, Boise State, NC State, Utah, Purdue, Texas A&M, Illinois, Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, etc. etc.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:50 PM   #24
Pro

Looking forward to that 99 Revis btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »