Home

New team is.....

This is a discussion on New team is..... within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-31-2014, 01:21 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New team is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
Bonus doesn't exist, pretty sure nobody believes it does outside of CPU games. And hes a slight upgrade accross the board from Rudi (whos a nice card). Is he the TC everyone was waiting for? Absolutely not. Is he a usable back? Looks like it to me.
Problem is there is about forty "usable backs".

In a true market, he's worth about 10k.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:23 PM   #10
Rookie

Anyone seen any new fantasy cards?
Old 01-31-2014, 01:26 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124
Problem is there is about forty "usable backs".

In a true market, he's worth about 10k.
10k seems about right. If I was on a budget, I'd scoop him at 10 if I could find it. I also don't disagree with your usable back statement. Too many of them out there for us to be pumped about another TC back when there could be an AJ Green or Kyle Long. Not the worst thing in the world, but I'm trying to be optimistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 01:27 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2
You don't believe it.
LOL. We doin' this man? True. It may exist. I'm just not convinced. Also, I don't really care if this is a good card or not. I just love this mode so much I want to be optimistic about what they release.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:41 PM   #13
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
Bonus doesn't exist, pretty sure nobody believes it does outside of CPU games. And hes a slight upgrade accross the board from Rudi (whos a nice card). Is he the TC everyone was waiting for? Absolutely not. Is he a usable back? Looks like it to me.
I was a believer in the boost for the longest until today. I went home for lunch to check out the new team and while I was waiting I decided to see for myself if there was a difference in playing online and against the CPU. Holly crap there is! I thought I was playing in fast forward mode it was so obvious!! My running backs where flying around like they had 103 SPD. Just to make sure I was correct I went online and played a game with the same lineup and boom, back to regular speed. So I will no longer take into consideration the boost when it comes to who I play for my online match-ups. The weird thing is I just did the solo challenge a few days ago and didn't notice it.... And there is no way I won't have noticed it if it were as fast as today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »