Home

I wish that EA would've added...

This is a discussion on I wish that EA would've added... within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2014, 12:49 AM   #1
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
I wish that EA would've added...

...extra search functions. It kinda bothers me that we can't search specifically for Epic, Limited Edition, NCAA Leader cards, etc.

I was just looking through some cards on the AH and found a "Fantasy" tier of cards, from the 2014 AP Top 25 poll. I must've missed the boat on these, and I never would've known if I hadn't been fooling around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 12:52 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I wish that EA would've added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by malowry
...extra search functions. It kinda bothers me that we can't search specifically for Epic, Limited Edition, NCAA Leader cards, etc.

I was just looking through some cards on the AH and found a "Fantasy" tier of cards, from the 2014 AP Top 25 poll. I must've missed the boat on these, and I never would've known if I hadn't been fooling around.

I figured this out awhile back. I always searched for "Elite" cards, not realizing that I was missing the boat on all the leaders. It wasn't until I pulled one of my leader cards that I realized I was missing an entire tier of cards.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah I did that for awhile. Now I search for rating 95-99 and then 90-94.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #4
Rookie

I've always searched by 99-95 and then would go back and do the regular player search to see what regular or collection players are up that might be a good deal.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:07 AM   #5
Rookie

txag2k's Arena

OVR: 1

I wish they would have taken the base of FIFA UT, and went with that! They can do all kinds of cool **** like working with the AH on your mobile device! Imagine dumping reserves straight to the AH or vice versa instead of having to put into current roster, stuff like that. NFUT could be so much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2014, 10:15 AM   #6
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by txag2k
I wish they would have taken the base of FIFA UT, and went with that! They can do all kinds of cool **** like working with the AH on your mobile device! Imagine dumping reserves straight to the AH or vice versa instead of having to put into current roster, stuff like that. NFUT could be so much better.
I totally agree with this. Their interface is so much better.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:25 AM   #7
Rookie

My absolute biggest complaint is having to take somethign from reserves to my current roster before I can put it on the AH. SO. FRUSTRATING. And ridiculously time consuming.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:34 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
My absolute biggest complaint is having to take somethign from reserves to my current roster before I can put it on the AH. SO. FRUSTRATING. And ridiculously time consuming.
LOL. This drives me absolutely crazy. I wondered if it was just me, glad to see it isn't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »