Home

Leader Bradford?

This is a discussion on Leader Bradford? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Leader Bradford?

Anybody have interest in him? I have two of them (pulled from packs awhile back) that have been rotting in my reserves for quite some time. I check the AH often and never see him, so no idea what his market value is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Leader Bradford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
Anybody have interest in him? I have two of them (pulled from packs awhile back) that have been rotting in my reserves for quite some time. I check the AH often and never see him, so no idea what his market value is.
What's his passing stats?
Old 02-01-2014, 04:51 PM   #3
Rookie

JGW54's Arena

How much do you want for him?
Old 02-02-2014, 01:34 AM   #4
Rookie

ill sell one too im on ps3
Old 02-03-2014, 12:30 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921
What's his passing stats?

Full depth chart stats:

98 OVR
71 SPD
76 STR
76 AGI
77 ACC
92 AWR
70 BTK
66 TRK
77 ELU
61 SFA
57 SPM
66 JKM
89 CAR
91 THP
94 THA
95 STA
90 INJ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 11:56 PM   #6
Rookie

When I have a card I never see on ah I post high. If he doesnt sell I post for a few thousand lower. Always do a 3 day on the first one because it will be my highest and if nobody bids or buys I drop to see where the value is. Shame is Bradford is a beast and gets nada love because people only want to use running qbs. Just like elite or hh Peyton is a great card gets nada respect. But can make all the throws needed. But since they aren't runners they get put aside.

In my opinion Bradford should sell for well above 20k. But half the folks that play this game have never used him to understand his value.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #7
Rookie

20k is outragous because there are 10 other qbs in mass quatities just like him. Cv palmer is 93thp and 95 tacc. He can be had for 2 to 10k. Cv Harrington . Leader brees.. Tc luck.. Tc rodgers.. Cv sanches..cv ryan...hodson..grossman..etc. when none of these were around, pre crash, there was a plethera of elite mannings (2k to 7k)flooding the market. 96 thp 91 tacc. Great qb. Too much supply. Low demand.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:19 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 2

Reason for the low value on many of these guys also has to do with Throw power. Elite Peyton is only 91, HW Peyton is a 92. Where as the mobile guys like HW Cam (96) LL Cam (97) Elite Young (96) and CV Tebow (96) all have stronger arms and good enough accuracy. And then you have CV RG3 has 93 TPW, 95 THA and can run like crazy. These guys can all be used as pocket passers, and are actually more effective on some routes ( TPW helps more on curls, quick outs, deep balls, and throwing on the run). They also have the ability to avoid sacks in the pocket. This makes true pocket passers almost worthless, as the only area where they have even a slight advantage is on short crossing routes, goal-line fades, and on a couple other plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »