Home

Most overrated player in NFUT?

This is a discussion on Most overrated player in NFUT? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-05-2014, 03:13 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Most overrated player in NFUT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
Really? Damn. Elite Huff has been the star player for me forever, always gets INTs in the endzone and always brings down any run on the outside. Dude is a beast for such crap ratings.

Anyway, I will go with 99 Crabtree. Just didn't see him be the beast everyone thinks he is. Dropped some balls for me. Sold him fast.
I love 99 Crabtree. Beats the press every single time and catches everything he gets his hands on. And 96 Roy Williams has played very well for me, plays surprisingly good man coverage for me and is a sure tackler. He also usually catches the INT's he gets his hands on. My biggest disappointments were 97 Orakpo and 97 Reggie White (when he was the best DE on the game worth 350k). 97 Orakpo just didn't generate a good pass rush despite his high speed. Always seemed to get into battles with tackles and never got around them. White, was very good, but just wasn't that much better than my 94 Mario Williams at the time.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

OVR: 0

One that stands out to me the most is HW Suh. I can't remember the last time he had a sack. It has been a while since he's been in my line up but when he was the only thing he did was MAYBE run down a screen. Very slow...
Old 02-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #11
Rookie

LL Reed is the one that comes to mind for me. HE wasn't bad, he just didn't seem to do anyone crazy well. He would get beat occasionally. He would drop picks. He would miss the occasional tackle. Mostly he was competent, but certainly never wowed me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #12
Rookie

I gotta agree with UMKris. HW Suh to me was supposed to be the best DT in the game. I had high hopes when I pulled him from a pack. Instantly completed the collection. I remember being excited cuz the first game I played him he had a sack and a few tackles. I think u can add a few more sacks and tackles to his total to bring it to maybe 5 sacks and 10 tackles since the first game I played him when he came out. I forgot he was on my team for the longest. LL Sapp being released reminded me.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #13
Rookie

Suh played well for me. Good run stuff and covers screens well. Occasional sack but then again everyone i play has a fast qb and usually rolls out. Dominant dline just doesnt seem possible. Tried all the d ends extensively. All the dt s except ll sapp. Basically i llike the strong , fat d line that can take up space until lbs and dbs can converge. Just dont want them to get pushed backwards. Richardson and suh accomplish that for me.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:47 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
Suh played well for me. Good run stuff and covers screens well. Occasional sack but then again everyone i play has a fast qb and usually rolls out. Dominant dline just doesnt seem possible. Tried all the d ends extensively. All the dt s except ll sapp. Basically i llike the strong , fat d line that can take up space until lbs and dbs can converge. Just dont want them to get pushed backwards. Richardson and suh accomplish that for me.
Yep. I don't need pressure from my d line. For whatever reason it seems like a lost cause. I want them to be fat and clog lanes.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #15
Rookie

This may sound crazy, but....Epic Bo.

I had him for a week before I traded him away. He's very good and very fun to play with, but I guess I just expected some dominant behemoth that you couldn't bring down and could run away from everyone. Funny thing, the first play I had with him was a 75 yard run. From then, not a whole lot that impressed me. I used LL Hearst as my every day back, and while he's obviously NOT Epic Bo, he's really close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 06:32 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
This may sound crazy, but....Epic Bo.

I had him for a week before I traded him away. He's very good and very fun to play with, but I guess I just expected some dominant behemoth that you couldn't bring down and could run away from everyone. Funny thing, the first play I had with him was a 75 yard run. From then, not a whole lot that impressed me. I used LL Hearst as my every day back, and while he's obviously NOT Epic Bo, he's really close.

Same with me and LL Barry. I don't know if I just used him wrong or what but he didn't seem dominant to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »