Home

Old 02-12-2014, 02:58 PM   #9
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Off Topic -MUT

There are a lot of little things that bother me about NCAA, such as not being able to post cards from reserves to auction, the fact that there are only 8 levels of online play, and that there are a lot of good quality cards with high overalls, but they're basically worthless. Is this the same in madden?
Old 02-12-2014, 03:26 PM   #10
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
There are a lot of little things that bother me about NCAA, such as not being able to post cards from reserves to auction, the fact that there are only 8 levels of online play, and that there are a lot of good quality cards with high overalls, but they're basically worthless. Is this the same in madden?
There are a lot of cards in madden that are high rated that you can get for low cost but it's not at the market crash area that nfut hit if that's what your asking
Old 02-12-2014, 03:29 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sabo, would be cool if you could post like a "good deal" team to get started. A list of good cheap quality players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #12
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

I for one can't stand Madden's slow menus. I opened my first (and last) bundle over there and it took at least 3 HOURS to move all the coaches, stadiums and players into collection. I also hate how people cheat so much more over there. I needed 1 win in 3 games to lock up a playoff berth last season, got lagged out of all 3 games. I do enjoy playing MUT when I can though. I have a 91 overall team and I run a Boston themed squad, with Pats players past and present, as well as BC players. I think I'm around 20-10 or something, mostly because of lag outs.

I'm an NCAA fan first and foremost. Real life and in the video games. I just love the pageantry that surrounds NCAA, the fact that 99% of these players go hard every single day knowing that they might never play organized football again after college.

With that said, may NCAA live on forever. NCAA and Madden were the last two EA games I'm buying for the foreseeable future, solely because there is no more NCAA.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:56 PM   #13
Banned

sabo911's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008
Sabo, would be cool if you could post like a "good deal" team to get started. A list of good cheap quality players?
Currently trying to get a good list together. Here's the help thread I created.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ides-tips.html
Old 02-12-2014, 11:05 PM   #14
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

The more I read up about madden ultimate team the more I want to switch over. 4 minute quarters right?
Old 02-12-2014, 11:15 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
The more I read up about madden ultimate team the more I want to switch over. 4 minute quarters right?
yes and defense is much better and realistic there
i always loved NCAA more than NFL so im playing both
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2014, 11:34 PM   #16
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihety
yes and defense is much better and realistic there
i always loved NCAA more than NFL so im playing both
I'm liking the things I'm hearing lol. Do you think it would be worth it to start from scratch? I wouldn't be able to play it but once a month until school gets out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »