Home

Campus Heroes

This is a discussion on Campus Heroes within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-13-2014, 07:24 PM   #9
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Campus Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonermagic69
LMJ was his backup?! Damn he must be pretty good
Correct. Blount I believe set school records in 2008, before the incident. Could've easily been a 1st-2nd round draft pick.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:26 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Campus Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
What I THINK it should and will most likely be is a TC Long. After these FF Wisconsin players drop, the only O LINE pos w/o an ELITE player will be LG. May have it reserved for Albert or Warmack, but we'll see...

PS - This is also the main reason I don't think ORE will be the coll this week. Three Top interior linemen released in the same day is just insane!

Oh and one other opt would be LGB...its tough to justify making him good enough to be relevant, but don't forget, LMJ was his BACKUP. Blount might've been a top-tier RB if he didn't punch that guy from Boise State in the first game of the season and get suspended for the yr...lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Warmack from the AP collection im sure you mean? Yeah, maybe. I just don't think Kyle Long is a big enough name to warrant a TC. Plus his rating is so low that they would probably make him a 96 only. Which is okay, if you add another player as well like they did with Iowa.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »