Home

Old 02-13-2014, 02:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Campus Heroes

FYI - I just posted a bunch of Bronzes I've held onto that are in the Conference Collections. Yeah, these collections are a waste overall, but some ppl just have that need to COMPLETE everything (like me). And sometimes good can come from these...I finally got a Prater that I've needed to finish that collection and, with the pack, I pulled a rare ORE player I needed, and a Leonard Pope who is in high demand rt now in anticipation of a UGA Coll. Already had him, so flipped him for about 17K!...

Some of these I posted are pretty rare i think, b/c I didn't think some even existed back when I was trying to finish the collections--effin' Jonte Green from NMST and James Brown from Troy...(which are both ones that i posted btw lol)

Anyways, tried to post the rarer ones to help ppl out, and I posted most for 500-800...but I've still got quite a few more, so if you need anything specific, lemme know...ps3 btw

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 05:52 AM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Re: Campus Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
FYI - I just posted a bunch of Bronzes I've held onto that are in the Conference Collections. Yeah, these collections are a waste overall, but some ppl just have that need to COMPLETE everything (like me). And sometimes good can come from these...I finally got a Prater that I've needed to finish that collection and, with the pack, I pulled a rare ORE player I needed, and a Leonard Pope who is in high demand rt now in anticipation of a UGA Coll. Already had him, so flipped him for about 17K!...

Some of these I posted are pretty rare i think, b/c I didn't think some even existed back when I was trying to finish the collections--effin' Jonte Green from NMST and James Brown from Troy...(which are both ones that i posted btw lol)

Anyways, tried to post the rarer ones to help ppl out, and I posted most for 500-800...but I've still got quite a few more, so if you need anything specific, lemme know...ps3 btw

Wish I'd known James Brown and Jonte Green were rare when I PUT THEM INTO THE COLLECTION lol.

I had a Prater around X-Mas time, but it didn't sell. Same with Wake's Chris Givens. I pulled Paulson last night lucky me!! I'm going to hang onto him for the time being...
Old 02-13-2014, 10:51 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Wish I'd known James Brown and Jonte Green were rare when I PUT THEM INTO THE COLLECTION lol.

I had a Prater around X-Mas time, but it didn't sell. Same with Wake's Chris Givens. I pulled Paulson last night lucky me!! I'm going to hang onto him for the time being...
I tried to post this in your thread yesterday on the ea forums but it didnt let me for some reason. Anyway, that Paulson really isn't that rare. I always see him on the AH. I have like 10 and I have bought him one time in the Ah only. Rest I pulled in packs. Not to mention people have been hoarding the oregon collection for a while.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:06 PM   #4
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
I tried to post this in your thread yesterday on the ea forums but it didnt let me for some reason. Anyway, that Paulson really isn't that rare. I always see him on the AH. I have like 10 and I have bought him one time in the Ah only. Rest I pulled in packs. Not to mention people have been hoarding the oregon collection for a while.
I don't understand why people are so excited about the Oregon Coll. The best card I can see is an 97-98 Chung. Who else could it be that is worth going crazy over. It's to the point now with a lot of people that if it's not a 99 OVL (or top ORV in that Position) then they don't even want it. UGA has a ton of potential but Oregon, I just don’t see it. Hopefully I'm wrong. On another note I'm still looking for 2 UGA players. OT Anderson and OLB Ogletree if you have either one.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
I don't understand why people are so excited about the Oregon Coll. The best card I can see is an 97-98 Chung. Who else could it be that is worth going crazy over. It's to the point now with a lot of people that if it's not a 99 OVL (or top ORV in that Position) then they don't even want it. UGA has a ton of potential but Oregon, I just don’t see it. Hopefully I'm wrong. On another note I'm still looking for 2 UGA players. OT Anderson and OLB Ogletree if you have either one.
I know. Only players that are in game worth something would be Chung and Jordan. Maybe a Ngata.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
I disagree 100%. All you see on here is "Polamalu sucks at SS" so i think another option at SS would be HUGE.

But as someone else mentioned, I think the best reward would be a 98-99 Ngata. I, personally have never even SEEN a LL Sapp, and the TC Sheldon Richardson is MAYBE the 5th best DT on this game, so I think it is a perfect time to mix up that DT market a little bit!

Some other options that would be cool:

QB Darren Thomas

QB Dennis Dixon (not sure why he only has a bronze card on this game...dude won Pac 10 PoY, was going to run away with the Heisman until he got injured--in fact he still got 17 1st place votes w/o playing in like 4 or 5 games!)

QB Akili Smith (3rd ovr draft pick lol)

CB/RB Mel Renfro (kick it old school and add a new dimension to the game with a 2 way player! Hell, give him the leather helmet too!)--highly doubtful, lol.

TE Dickson or Paulson (they were both rly good college TEs and I'm SO tired of playing against Clark, Lewis, Davis, or Winslow EVERY game)

Old 02-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #7
Rookie

What I THINK it should and will most likely be is a TC Long. After these FF Wisconsin players drop, the only O LINE pos w/o an ELITE player will be LG. May have it reserved for Albert or Warmack, but we'll see...

PS - This is also the main reason I don't think ORE will be the coll this week. Three Top interior linemen released in the same day is just insane!

Oh and one other opt would be LGB...its tough to justify making him good enough to be relevant, but don't forget, LMJ was his BACKUP. Blount might've been a top-tier RB if he didn't punch that guy from Boise State in the first game of the season and get suspended for the yr...lol

Old 02-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Soonermagic69's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
What I THINK it should and will most likely be is a TC Long. After these FF Wisconsin players drop, the only O LINE pos w/o an ELITE player will be LG. May have it reserved for Albert or Warmack, but we'll see...

PS - This is also the main reason I don't think ORE will be the coll this week. Three Top interior linemen released in the same day is just insane!

Oh and one other opt would be LGB...its tough to justify making him good enough to be relevant, but don't forget, LMJ was his BACKUP. Blount might've been a top-tier RB if he didn't punch that guy from Boise State in the first game of the season and get suspended for the yr...lol

LMJ was his backup?! Damn he must be pretty good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »