Home

Old 02-20-2014, 08:46 AM   #49
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Georgia TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepIN2daFIRE671
If you dont have ricky then walker is your best option. Imo he's ricky without the boost.
Boost don't matter. Walker is a poor mans Bo and is better IMO than Ricky. I use him as my backup to Bo and I can't tell the difference when he's in. In fact they are both #34 and I'll have this crazy run and say "man Bo is a beast" and it turns out to be Walker instead.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:21 AM   #50
Rookie

He looks similar to Ricky to me, and I don't put any stock into boosts.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:28 AM   #51
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
He looks similar to Ricky to me, and I don't put any stock into boosts.
He is similar. What puts Walker over the top is his size, trucking, and break tackle. Size does matter and when you mix that with his 95 BKT, 95 trucking (I think) and 95 Speed you have a very powerful HB that can break it or run over people with ease. Ricky is a beast too but I like to run up the middle and truck the sh!t out of people and Walker does that very well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2014, 09:39 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMkris
He is similar. What puts Walker over the top is his size, trucking, and break tackle. Size does matter and when you mix that with his 95 BKT, 95 trucking (I think) and 95 Speed you have a very powerful HB that can break it or run over people with ease. Ricky is a beast too but I like to run up the middle and truck the sh!t out of people and Walker does that very well!
I agree. I learned that lesson the first time I face Bettis, whose stats are abysmal until he flattens 2 lbs in one play... repeatedly. I will say I don't know how the engine works exactly, but strangely my Deangelo Williams trucks for days, and he is not big/ does not have good truck stats. I just assume it has something to do with center of gravity.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:17 AM   #53
Rookie

You guys are making me want to complete the GA collection now after i sold everyone!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »