Home

What's the next best team for the TC's??

This is a discussion on What's the next best team for the TC's?? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2014, 10:22 AM   #9
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: What's the next best team for the TC's??

Arizona - TE Gronk, CB Cason
Arizona State - DE Suggs
Boise State - LT Clady
Illinois - CB V Davis, OG Asamoah
NC State - DE Mario, SS Adrian Wilson
Oklahoma State - DT K Williams, OT Okung
Ole Miss - MLB Willis, OT Oher
Oregon - OG Long, SS Chung, DT Ngata
Oregon State - CB Browner
Pitt - CB Revis
Purdue - DE Ninkovich, C Nick Hardwick
Texas A&M - TE Bennett, DT Red Bryant
Utah - WR Steve Smith, OT Jordan Gross, SS Weddle
Virginia - OG Albert, LT D'Brickshaw Ferguson
VT - OT Duane Brown, CB Hall

All of these are teams with at least 12 cards and EA has the rights to everybody.

Personally, I'm excited about the possibility of

- Good interior OLs.
- Another 97-99 OT.
- A 98/99 DT
- A 98/99 TE with a better pass catching stats
- A 97 or better CB - epically one with size (Browner?)
- A 98/99 MLB
- A 98/99 SS

So no - I don't think the "TC's are over" by any means.
marks0124 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:46 AM   #10
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: What's the next best team for the TC's??

Another thing is that they could always go back and re-do some collections. Especially those early ones where you couldn't auction off the 94 ovr guy you got, lol. Use different silvers and give us a new Miami, ND, Bama, Texas guy. Just an idea but I think revisiting some early ones would be sweet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sherlockparks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #11
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: What's the next best team for the TC's??

they could also use two teams and offer two TC's. One from each school

Kansas/Kansas St
Rutgers/Maryland
Baylor/TCU
Louisville/Kentucky
Marshall/ECU
Duke/Wake Forest
Syracuse/Boston College
Miss State/Vandy
marks01234ps3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2014, 11:35 AM   #12
Cooking With Sauce
 
thesportsguru11's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5,109
Blog Entries: 1
Re: What's the next best team for the TC's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockparks
Another thing is that they could always go back and re-do some collections. Especially those early ones where you couldn't auction off the 94 ovr guy you got, lol. Use different silvers and give us a new Miami, ND, Bama, Texas guy. Just an idea but I think revisiting some early ones would be sweet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd hate that lol. I always clear out the players for the old TC's I've done, so that would be a nightmare for me.
thesportsguru11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:29 AM   #13
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: What's the next best team for the TC's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
I'd hate that lol. I always clear out the players for the old TC's I've done, so that would be a nightmare for me.
Same here

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Dirk4prez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:42 AM   #14
Cooking With Sauce
 
thesportsguru11's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5,109
Blog Entries: 1
Re: What's the next best team for the TC's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks01234ps3
they could also use two teams and offer two TC's. One from each school

Kansas/Kansas St
Rutgers/Maryland
Baylor/TCU
Louisville/Kentucky
Marshall/ECU
Duke/Wake Forest
Syracuse/Boston College
Miss State/Vandy
Marshall and WVU, rival schools.
thesportsguru11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Top -