Home

Looking to trade 99 Kuech (**ps3**)

This is a discussion on Looking to trade 99 Kuech (**ps3**) within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looking to trade 99 Kuech (**ps3**)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008
What would you do for Cam?

If you want Kuechly, I'd do Cam plus 200K for him?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2014, 10:54 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
If you want Kuechly, I'd do Cam plus 200K for him?

Whats Cam going for now? Thought they would be closer than that.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:44 AM   #11
Rookie

I got a CV RG3 I'd be willing to trade. Not home right now but will be this afternoon. hmu ps3 Affliction80

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2014, 10:09 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Whats Cam going for now? Thought they would be closer than that.
One up on the ah rt now is at 280 bid/300 buyout, and that is the highest I've seen since around the time the card first came out. May be bad news for me, cuz his market value may be on the rise, and i already know that Kuechly is on the decline b/c I've seen him sit out there for 450K for awhile(prob b/c of that FF Rey card) ...every other day I've seen an LL Cam up for something like 200/220 or 220/250

Old 02-19-2014, 10:21 AM   #13
Rookie

I still have 2 Cams left but one sold for 300k yesterday.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:25 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
I still have 2 Cams left but one sold for 300k yesterday.
Well $hit, lol...Cam plus 125K? That would value Kuech at 425K, which seems reasonable...and i can throw in a 94 elite Haynesworth that i also have 2 of (2nd most underrated DT on this game--after Starlite--imo)...

Old 02-19-2014, 11:58 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 2

People must finally be realizing how good Cam is. I was laughing when he was sitting at 140k considering he has the best combo of passing and running. He can chuck 70 yard bombs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2014, 01:50 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
People must finally be realizing how good Cam is. I was laughing when he was sitting at 140k considering he has the best combo of passing and running. He can chuck 70 yard bombs.
Yeah i never played against him til recently (in a championship game of course!)...he was doing well, but I kept him (somewhat) in check for most of the game...then, on a HUGE 3rd and long towards the end of the game, the guy ran a shotgun split back trpl option. My LOLB and DE (98 Jones and 99 White) just blew the play up in the backfield...one of the two hit Cam at full speed rt after he faked the first handoff. Not only did he not tackle him, he didnt even knock him back, cause him to stumble, or really do anything AT ALL to affect his forward momentum.

He then ran another 5 or 6 yds before one of my 97+ ovr DBs appeared to slap him on the @ss as he ran by (or at least that's what the tackle attempt looked like...), and before he ran outta bounds (only due to him running into the back of his own blocker lol) one other DB hit him at full speed...similar to a bug hitting a windshield lol.

That 20-25 yd gain gave him a 1st down and put him in range for a GW field goal instead of 4th and 20 from about his own 40 or 45. I probably would have won the game (and championship) if cam didn't go beast mode on me on that play...

So I've now become a believer lol.

And I'm not sure what his spd and acc stats are, but he SEEMS fast as hell! LL Vick is faster, but I've played him a few times, and he has has fumbled AT LEAST once in each game...So, to me, that diff in spd doesn't even come close to making up for for the diff in power and ball security...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »