Home

Old 02-10-2014, 02:52 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Bo can throw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Last edited by JimmyM921; 02-13-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Bo can throw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyM921

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you play Epic Bo at QB, that might be some of the worst cheesing you could possibly do.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:38 PM   #3
Banned

might be the wildcat formation.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
If you play Epic Bo at QB, that might be some of the worst cheesing you could possibly do.
I do believe I would rather face someone cheesing with him from QB than using him effectively out of the backfield.

Probably Wildcat.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #5
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
I do believe I would rather face someone cheesing with him from QB than using him effectively out of the backfield.

Probably Wildcat.
I'm with you on that. If someone is gonna put a RB in at QB it makes them pretty much one dimensional. I would just stack the box and let his RB make a few bad throws.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 02:02 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks01234ps3
might be the wildcat formation.

Lol yeah I got up like 19 and then started just running wildcat fight song pass for the whole second half! Took me a while to figure out if you try to lead receivers with Bo he throws it a mile in front of them. So after a bit I just sat and threw bullets with Bo and I have his 3 Tds saved and they were all great passes lol hardly ran with him. And he can fit it into right coverage as long as you don't lead receivers. I was having a blast haha

Old 02-10-2014, 03:22 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
I'm with you on that. If someone is gonna put a RB in at QB it makes them pretty much one dimensional. I would just stack the box and let his RB make a few bad throws.
Bo has like 80 something passing stats. He can make the throws necessary to be 2 dimensional. No DE could and catch him scrambling and you'd have to have multiple spies, leaving receivers open. It's like 99 Vick but faster, no fumbles, and way better at breaking tackles. Yeah, not quite the thrower, but good enough
Old 02-10-2014, 04:43 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Bo has like 80 something passing stats. He can make the throws necessary to be 2 dimensional. No DE could and catch him scrambling and you'd have to have multiple spies, leaving receivers open. It's like 99 Vick but faster, no fumbles, and way better at breaking tackles. Yeah, not quite the thrower, but good enough

Yup! Just got up 60 on a guy and put Bo in during the fourth and had 7 for 9 and 127 yards with 3tds passing. Never had to scramble with him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »