Home

Best Press CBs?

This is a discussion on Best Press CBs? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-19-2014, 04:12 PM   #9
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Press CBs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
Before the snap press triangle then down on the D-pad, this will move your DB's up and they will jam the receiver at the line. If you click R3 it will bring up the pre-snap menu and show you all the adjustments you can make.
Got it. Thanks!
Old 02-19-2014, 04:29 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
HW Mathieu (94 prs) if you can find him at a decent price...his mcv (98) is equal to elite deion and when he gets picks, it takes 5 guys to bring him down...plus he's a good tackler/block shedder if you have him in the slot and need that run support.

Seems like there's been more hh cards in packs lately so you may see one at a reasonable price, if you keep your eye on the ah...

But if you need to go cheaper, CAJ is dead on with Bailey (95 prs). Also, gold Revis (90 prs) is probably not QUITE what you're looking for, but his spd and mcv (both 95) are about as good as you'll find for a gold CB, so his 90 prs rating is solid enough to keep him from getting burned.

MY recommendation to you, tho: Gold Pac Man (91 prs). He's a poor man's Mathieu, with better tackling ability, but is a bit slow at 91 spd. BUT if you were willing to mix up ur scheme a little and use some slot cb blitzes, he's an animal at tackling, hit power, and block shedding (I'm guessing about as good as you'll find in ANY CBs on the game--pat pete and woodson are prob the only ones even in the ballpark)...he can completely change your 4-2-5 into a hybrid 4-3 that is built to shutdown the passing game. Because he can be used almost as a finesse OLB who can rush the QB, blow up rd opt plays, give you help in the run game, and cover TEs, HBs and slot WR's...

Just a thought...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I run Pac Man at Multiple positions, as he is really never OOP, and can a little bit of everything. He is one of the best hybrids in the game and is dirt cheap.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:32 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJ16
I run Pac Man at Multiple positions, as he is really never OOP, and can a little bit of everything. He is one of the best hybrids in the game and is dirt cheap.
Which is weird b/c, from my memory, he was basically a kick and punt returner in real life that got lots of picks, but shied away from contact (basically was supposed to be the next Deion lol) but his cth, spd, btk, and (any other ratings that you'd expect for that type of player) are HORRIBLE. Maybe I just didn't watch enough WVU games back in that period of time...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2014, 11:21 PM   #12
Rookie

ADubbleO7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
Before the snap press triangle then down on the D-pad, this will move your DB's up and they will jam the receiver at the line. If you click R3 it will bring up the pre-snap menu and show you all the adjustments you can make.
Anybody know how to do this on Xbox
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Player List - Community Contributions Welcome!
Old 02-19-2014, 11:26 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubbleO7
Anybody know how to do this on Xbox

Y, down on d-pad or left stick.

Audibles are simple:

LB controls DL shifts and crash directions.
RB controls LB shifts.
Y controls secondary.

If you click the right stick, you get a list of the audibles available to each when you press each corresponding button.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:33 PM   #14
Banned

Put up 4 Ty laws elite 94 for 9k each

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »