Home

CB Recommendations

This is a discussion on CB Recommendations within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2014, 12:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CB Recommendations

Just got 95 Ross in a pack, and have 95 Buckley and 96 Winfield -- these guys are duking it out for my 5th CB spot...need to know if one is one is BY FAR better/worse than the other 2...and also, approx what do you think I could get for each on AH (that may be the deciding factor).

I run a lot of Dime and Quarter and usually use a CB as my second SS in Quarters, so until I finally get my CV Woodson, this guy sees decent field time...

Also to be considered, my top 4 corners are 97 Deion, Verner, Mathieu, and 96 Sherman. Eventually Verner or Sherman will probably have to go to make $$$ for Woodson, so for now I'm probably only going to sell 1 (and if anyone thinks that any of the 3 could almost replace Sherman, since I could make much more off Sherman, feel free to share!).

And which is best (out of any of the 7) to play as 2nd SS in Quarters (I usually "swap safeties" in the formation, so this guy is usually covering the TE...) Or is TC Barron a better choice, so I can leave these guys at CB?

Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 06:13 AM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Re: CB Recommendations

Buckley has great hands, and is a solid overall corner, but I haven't tried out the others. Based on what I've heard, Winfield might be your best bet.

Are you on ps3 by chance? If you end up selling something, I'd love a new #1 or #2 corner.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:30 AM   #3
Rookie

Of the three buckly plays the best. Id sell sherman and pick up tc law. Hes great at every position and picks off a lot of passes. I believe hes a 98 safety. His turnover ability is a must have. Id consider selling verner and upgrading to hayward while hes still around. He ll disappear like alphonso smith did. You can get25 k for the winfield and 20k for ross to make up some of the difference. The only ssafety i consider playing is tc troy. Hes got the best cover stats of them all. I assume well see a ss upgrade by ea soon. Pat pete and law work great as safetys though.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
Of the three buckly plays the best. Id sell sherman and pick up tc law. Hes great at every position and picks off a lot of passes. I believe hes a 98 safety. His turnover ability is a must have. Id consider selling verner and upgrading to hayward while hes still around. He ll disappear like alphonso smith did. You can get25 k for the winfield and 20k for ross to make up some of the difference. The only ssafety i consider playing is tc troy. Hes got the best cover stats of them all. I assume well see a ss upgrade by ea soon. Pat pete and law work great as safetys though.
Gr8 info. Thanks! Also I'm just a 94 DR away from getting Law (cough) anyone? (cough) lol...

Old 02-05-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Buckley has great hands, and is a solid overall corner, but I haven't tried out the others. Based on what I've heard, Winfield might be your best bet.

Are you on ps3 by chance? If you end up selling something, I'd love a new #1 or #2 corner.
I am ps3 and will probably be selling someone soon...user: earlfister

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 12:47 PM   #6
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Just shoot me a psn message when you decide who you are selling.
my psn is thesportsguru11.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #7
Rookie

What's the pur on Heyward mean
Old 02-06-2014, 07:46 PM   #8
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo3472
What's the pur on Heyward mean
Pursuit ?
That card looks good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »