Home

Looking to trade 99 Kuech (**ps3**)

This is a discussion on Looking to trade 99 Kuech (**ps3**) within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2014, 08:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking to trade 99 Kuech (**ps3**)

Lost my season 8 champ game (again...) in EPIC fashion and decided to peep the ah rl quick before hitting the hay. Best decision I've made yet...i THINK someone left a digit off their price b/c i got a 99 Kuech for 59K! Anyways, already have one, so am looking to sell or (pref trade). Have the standard "2nd or 3rd best player at every position" roster with deep reserves (like most ppl on here), so here are some cards i do want/need:

- LL Cam (he went beast mode in that champ game against me and i fell in love)
- LL Vick
- LL Taylor, berry, sapp or deion
- CV Woodson #2 would be nice
- LL Moss
- FF KONZ
- FF ZEITLER
- Rookie Davis
- DeCastro
- CV RG3
- Timmons and White for FSU Coll
- Coins
- etc, feel free to ask about any not on here...like i said my rosters deep with expendable players worth 50-150K so I know that a lot of these wants would require "Kuech and player TBD"

Just hmu on this thread, pm, or psn: earlfister

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2014, 08:30 AM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Re: Looking to trade 99 Kuech (**ps3**)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
Lost my season 8 champ game (again...) in EPIC fashion and decided to peep the ah rl quick before hitting the hay. Best decision I've made yet...i THINK someone left a digit off their price b/c i got a 99 Kuech for 59K! Anyways, already have one, so am looking to sell or (pref trade). Have the standard "2nd or 3rd best player at every position" roster with deep reserves (like most ppl on here), so here are some cards i do want/need:

- LL Cam (he went beast mode in that champ game against me and i fell in love)
- LL Vick
- LL Taylor, berry, sapp or deion
- CV Woodson #2 would be nice
- LL Moss
- FF KONZ
- FF ZEITLER
- Rookie Davis
- DeCastro
- CV RG3
- Timmons and White for FSU Coll
- Coins
- etc, feel free to ask about any not on here...like i said my rosters deep with expendable players worth 50-150K so I know that a lot of these wants would require "Kuech and player TBD"

Just hmu on this thread, pm, or psn: earlfister

Oh man.. I REALLY want an LL Kuechly but I don't have any of those trade chips or enough coins.

Would've had CV RGIII and Timmons to trade if you had talked to me like a week or two ago.

I'm still kicking myself for not getting one during the AH crash at 100k....

Last edited by thesportsguru11; 02-18-2014 at 08:33 AM.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #3
Rookie

Yeah i actually HAD an RG3 that i paid 95K for. But sold it b/c i was fundraising for my Woodson card (and at that point I got 125K for him so it worked out pretty nice)

Only want him now b/c he's the only guy I'm missing for the cover collection, and wanna knock that out

Old 02-18-2014, 08:39 AM   #4
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

I'll let you know if I come across any of those cards. I'd give almost anything (within reason of course) for LL Kuechly. His elite is insane, and Kuechly is my favorite CFB player of all time (BC is my hometown school, so therefore my favorite.)
Old 02-18-2014, 08:43 AM   #5
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Any other cards outside of what you listed?? Like Herschel, Champ, or Sherman?? Something like that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2014, 09:02 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Any other cards outside of what you listed?? Like Herschel, Champ, or Sherman?? Something like that?
Sorry buddy. Got Herschel (and love him btw)...do have some interest in champ and Sherman, but even with BOTH of them, that would cover about half of what i could make auctioning him...And you know I'm all about helpin out the OS community when i can!

But i NEVER catch breaks like this and there's just too much opportunity to pass up (specifically getting the funds to afford ll cam, who i have now seen is like having a 6'5" Ricky Williams line up at qb lol)

Prob won't post him up for at least a day or so, so maybe you'll come across somethin i need soon...

Old 02-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #7
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk4prez
Sorry buddy. Got Herschel (and love him btw)...do have some interest in champ and Sherman, but even with BOTH of them, that would cover about half of what i could make auctioning him...And you know I'm all about helpin out the OS community when i can!

But i NEVER catch breaks like this and there's just too much opportunity to pass up (specifically getting the funds to afford ll cam, who i have now seen is like having a 6'5" Ricky Williams line up at qb lol)

Prob won't post him up for at least a day or so, so maybe you'll come across somethin i need soon...

OK. I kinda had a feeling you had Herschel and Champ and Sherman are my two starters at corner....Looks like I got some work to do
Old 02-18-2014, 09:31 AM   #8
Rookie

What would you do for Cam?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »