Home

team suggestions? 96 overall

This is a discussion on team suggestions? 96 overall within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-21-2014, 11:03 PM   #9
Rookie

Soonermagic69's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: team suggestions? 96 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihety
haha but sometimes they get that penetration fast
With your o line u should be able to hold up
Old 02-22-2014, 01:39 AM   #10
Rookie

l0ydFlght's Arena

Quote:
QB: HW Cam
HB: HW AP, CV 98 McFadden
FB: Gold Stanley Havili
WR: Cover Vote Fitz, Award Crabtree, CV DeSean
TE: Gold Vernon Davis
LT:Jake Long
LG: Steve Hutchinson
C: Elite Travis Frederick
RG: David DeCastro
RT: Elite Joe Thomas
LE: Award Reggie White
RE: Elite Leonard Little
DT: 95 Star, 94 Haynesworth
LOLB: ESPN Boulware
MLB: ESPN Ray Lewis
MLB: Elite Maualga
ROLB: 97 Brooks
CB: 96 Champ, 94 Law, 94 Jammer
FS: 96 Berry
SS: 96 Roy Williams
K: Elite Gano
P: Gold Nortman
1st, get LL R Moss. He's the most explosive offensive player in the game. Next, swap out your power DE's for speed DE's like Peppers and Thomas...their better at pass rush when cpu controlled. Your DB's are pretty good, but you really oughtta try to get Deion back there...I know I made a lot of expensive suggestions, but certain cards are expensive for a reason...95 T Buckley, 94 (gold) Moss, 94 Bettis, 95 Te'o & 96 Sapp are all UNDERVALUED! Start with those if you can, and I promise you'll notice a difference!
Old 02-22-2014, 06:34 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0ydFlght
1st, get LL R Moss. He's the most explosive offensive player in the game. Next, swap out your power DE's for speed DE's like Peppers and Thomas...their better at pass rush when cpu controlled. Your DB's are pretty good, but you really oughtta try to get Deion back there...I know I made a lot of expensive suggestions, but certain cards are expensive for a reason...95 T Buckley, 94 (gold) Moss, 94 Bettis, 95 Te'o & 96 Sapp are all UNDERVALUED! Start with those if you can, and I promise you'll notice a difference!
i have bruce irvin 90 speed 91 overall fastest de in the game. probably going to get okrakpo at le or is derrick thomas betr?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 06:43 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
i have bruce irvin 90 speed 91 overall fastest de in the game. probably going to get okrakpo at le or is derrick thomas betr?
I like Derrick Thomas at LE better than Orakpo. Reggie White is also better than Orakpo. Orakpo looks good on paper, but his combination of speed and PMV doesn't really work all that well. When I had him, he always seemed to get a good jump off the ball, but then he would engage the tackle and would always try a finesse move which with his low rating for that, wouldn't work against 95+ OT's and would result in them playing patty cake with each other. And I would definitely get another CB, Patrick Peterson and Deion Sanders are pretty cheap right now with the market. And 98 Moss is probably much better for your team than 99 Moss, as he is about 600k cheaper and still very explosive, probably the best offensive value in the game. I have 99 Moss, but that's only because I pulled him in a pack and couldn't think of anything better to get with the 600k. 98 Moss and a couple of corners would be way more helpful to your team.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:56 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
I like Derrick Thomas at LE better than Orakpo. Reggie White is also better than Orakpo. Orakpo looks good on paper, but his combination of speed and PMV doesn't really work all that well. When I had him, he always seemed to get a good jump off the ball, but then he would engage the tackle and would always try a finesse move which with his low rating for that, wouldn't work against 95+ OT's and would result in them playing patty cake with each other. And I would definitely get another CB, Patrick Peterson and Deion Sanders are pretty cheap right now with the market. And 98 Moss is probably much better for your team than 99 Moss, as he is about 600k cheaper and still very explosive, probably the best offensive value in the game. I have 99 Moss, but that's only because I pulled him in a pack and couldn't think of anything better to get with the 600k. 98 Moss and a couple of corners would be way more helpful to your team.
ok ill sell white to get thomas thanks
Old 02-22-2014, 07:30 PM   #14
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

I actually love Orakpo. I usered him, put him on the qb's blindside and used to sprint past the left tackles. Sacks 4 days haha.

Kinda curious about 98 Thomas myself. Thought he might be nice next to Watt, but wasn't sure if 25k was worth it when I want to save and pick up Des and Deion.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:22 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
ok ill sell white to get thomas thanks
It's all related to scheme too. White is a better run stuffer, Thomas a better pass rusher
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
It's all related to scheme too. White is a better run stuffer, Thomas a better pass rusher
i like pass rushers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »