Home

PS3 Mini-weekend tournament. (read for more info)

This is a discussion on PS3 Mini-weekend tournament. (read for more info) within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #1
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
PS3 Mini-weekend tournament. (read for more info)

My buddy Rupurt266 is trying to start a series of mini 8 man tournaments on ps3 every week. He's over on the EA forums advertising and asked me to do the same here.

We have 5 guys for this week as of now. The buy-in is 10k. There are injury cards listed at 10k. First to get them is in.

Rules are.. you must have no dupes in your roster. It's an honor system. As soon as you are eliminated one week, you can sign up for the next week if you choose. Someone must post the score of every game in the thread over on the EA forums. If you've got any questions, message Rupurt here, on the EA forums, or likely through psn: (Rupurt266)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: PS3 Mini-weekend tournament. (read for more info)

PS3? I'd like to participate. And is it no dupes in starting lineup or no dupes on rosters.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:04 PM   #3
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepIN2daFIRE671
PS3? I'd like to participate. And is it no dupes in starting lineup or no dupes on rosters.
PS3. You want me to message Rupurt on the EA forums for you?? He moved to his farm account and I can't remember what his screenname is. We need one last player this week.

And no dupes in lineup. You can have 2 different versions of one player's card, it's just two of the same card can't be on the field at once.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:18 PM   #4
Rookie

I would really like for you to get on ea forum if possible. the full post is over there and would make signup easier.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:20 PM   #5
Rookie

i'll pass on this weekend have somethings to do. i'll be game for any upcoming tourneys if my schedule allows. thanks for putting this together. I'll try and find a way to get into the ea forums i've been there before during the first MUT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 11:06 PM   #6
Rookie

I'll look for you over there.
To anyone who is interested... you must sign up and be invited to purchase entry. DO NOT BUY A RANDOM CARD FOR 10K AS THERE ARE MULTIPLE CARDS POSTED NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE TOURNAMENT.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:25 AM   #7
Rookie

l0ydFlght's Arena

I'm SO all over this! Shot out to Rupert for organizing this! Looks like I'll probably have to wait till next weekend, but ya'll better be on the lookout for that 1SDSU !!!
Old 02-22-2014, 01:27 AM   #8
Rookie

l0ydFlght's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupurt266
I would really like for you to get on ea forum if possible. the full post is over there and would make signup easier.
Rupert, it's l0ydFlght, please msg me to my psn if there is space availble. I'll be back on by 11am pacific tomorrow morning, and on all day after that if there's space!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »