Home

Total Players/Reserves headache

This is a discussion on Total Players/Reserves headache within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Total Players/Reserves headache

I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble maintaining the amount of players in your current rosters/reserves. Since the release of the postion collection making bronze players relevant again I find myself going crazy trying to put players in my reserves. It seems like EA decides each day which is the max for me. Sometimes its 1080 or 1100 and im down to 1070 and it still wont let me put players in the reserves. Totally frustrating and wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this or have ways to help. FYI i also have my pending collection full and my posted auctions are at their limit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Total Players/Reserves headache

Pro tip : You can send a few players to your collections and keep them safely thee.
Old 02-24-2014, 05:22 PM   #3
Rookie

I quick sold hundreds of players in the first couple of months after NCAA launched before finally figuring out using a farm team was the way to go.

It can be a pain to manage but it doubles everything - roster spots, auction spots, collections, challenges...
Old 02-24-2014, 06:06 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmvalente
I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble maintaining the amount of players in your current rosters/reserves. Since the release of the postion collection making bronze players relevant again I find myself going crazy trying to put players in my reserves. It seems like EA decides each day which is the max for me. Sometimes its 1080 or 1100 and im down to 1070 and it still wont let me put players in the reserves. Totally frustrating and wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this or have ways to help. FYI i also have my pending collection full and my posted auctions are at their limit.

You risk not maximizing your AH value by doing this, but I quick sell any non-valuable duplicates. If you go through, position-by-position, you an clear our dozens or possibly even hundreds of duplicate players. Obviously those players may end up being worth a ton on the AH, but it's easier than jumping back and forth from farm teams and whatnot.

With that said, it appears farm teams may be the way to go. Of course, that's only AFTER I sold the 300+ bronzes in my collections on Thursday.....before the MVP's released on Friday.....FML.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:27 PM   #5
Rookie

farm accounts, i have 4 total accounts, its the only way to go to keep from having to quicksell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #6
Banned

Never quick sell, ever. I'll bulk buy cards above quick sell value in bulk. I'm sure others will too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »