Home

Looking for epic bo! Will pay great ammount! Xbox

This is a discussion on Looking for epic bo! Will pay great ammount! Xbox within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for epic bo! Will pay great ammount! Xbox

Hey. Decided this might be the best place to find a bo. I will pay 100 bucks for a bo. You pick the payment. Paypal whatever. This card has been my downfall for a long time. I might do a woodson and some cash for it as well. This is for xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2014, 11:07 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Looking for epic bo! Will pay great ammount! Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylefan48
Hey. Decided this might be the best place to find a bo. I will pay 100 bucks for a bo. You pick the payment. Paypal whatever. This card has been my downfall for a long time. I might do a woodson and some cash for it as well. This is for xbox
Not trying to say your not offering enough, as $100 is a lot, but the coin rate is usually around $10 for 100k. Bo is usually going around 2 million
Old 02-26-2014, 11:08 PM   #3
Rookie

I just want to see. I've seen 100 buck bo's being traded. It's just all I have right now in blow off cash.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:14 PM   #4
Rookie

ADubbleO7's Arena

So, your saying good price for a player on a video game is 200 dollars. I don't think I would pay over 3 times the price of the video game for one player on the game.
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Player List - Community Contributions Welcome!
Old 02-26-2014, 11:17 PM   #5
Rookie

Yeah I was hoping that I could do it for only 100. I'm also getting some msp cards this weekend so I will be looking to trade those for players as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2014, 11:18 PM   #6
Banned

Yeah I bought my Bo with coins for 3 mill so $10 for 100k.... Yeah that's a lot! Save up man! I would think about selling mine for 3 mil but that's a big if...

Xbox gamer tag = JimmyM921
Old 02-26-2014, 11:19 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubbleO7
So, your saying good price for a player on a video game is 200 dollars. I don't think I would pay over 3 times the price of the video game for one player on the game.
I'm not trying to say that the video game player is worth 200 dollars. I would never pay anything for him, I'd rather play with what I have then spend any money on the game. I have spent $0 on Ultimate Team. What I'm saying is that people who have Bo probably will not deal him for that considering they could sell him for 2-3 million coins and then sell the coins at the going rate and get $200.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:21 PM   #8
Rookie

ADubbleO7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
I'm not trying to say that the video game player is worth 200 dollars. I would never pay anything for him, I'd rather play with what I have then spend any money on the game. I have spent $0 on Ultimate Team. What I'm saying is that people who have Bo probably will not deal him for that considering they could sell him for 2-3 million coins and then sell the coins at the going rate and get $200.
Yea true, I haven't spent any money on Ultimate Team either. I just don't think it is worth it.
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Player List - Community Contributions Welcome!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »