Home

Heisman Woodson value

This is a discussion on Heisman Woodson value within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #9
Cooking With Sauce
 
thesportsguru11's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5,109
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Heisman Woodson value

Coulda got more. I sold mine for half a mil last week and it was gone in a matter of 5 minutes.
__________________

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
thesportsguru11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:47 PM   #10
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Heisman Woodson value

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Coulda got more. I sold mine for half a mil last week and it was gone in a matter of 5 minutes.
Had it up for 450 for a whole day nothing. THere was one cheaper than mine too. Need coins fast.
Kennedyisdead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:44 PM   #11
Pro
 
Orange Krush's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Springfield, Illinois
Re: Heisman Woodson value

There's been 2 of these guys up for 425 and I think 450 today, is it worth it to go in on him for that much? Anyone sell one for more lately?
__________________
PSN: PaulKennedy
Orange Krush is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #12
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Heisman Woodson value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
There's been 2 of these guys up for 425 and I think 450 today, is it worth it to go in on him for that much? Anyone sell one for more lately?
If you play alot and get him for 400 I would say so. Cover goes for like 550 minimum. You can't sell this one but if you play a lot then go for it, its cheaper and you still have that 99 woodson always on your team.
Kennedyisdead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #13
Pro
 
Orange Krush's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Springfield, Illinois
Re: Heisman Woodson value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
If you play alot and get him for 400 I would say so. Cover goes for like 550 minimum. You can't sell this one but if you play a lot then go for it, its cheaper and you still have that 99 woodson always on your team.
I don't get to play as much as I used to, so I think I'll hold off, at least for now. Thanks for the advice.
__________________
PSN: PaulKennedy
Orange Krush is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Top -