Home

Opponents ratings

This is a discussion on Opponents ratings within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Opponents ratings

When u join a game or before you join is there a quick way to see the record of the player and/or the ratings of his team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2014, 09:55 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Opponents ratings

unfortunately not
Old 03-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank God, no.

It would be impossible to find games.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
Thank God, no.

It would be impossible to find games.
lol too funny
Old 03-02-2014, 10:15 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 1

I was just wondering bc this afternoon, I tried to,get into a game and the first 5 or so it connected me with quit as soon as it showed the teams when you press x to accept. I thought they were quitting bc I was new or something.

So do you pause and use 30 seconds to check their rosters after the game starts or just go with it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2014, 10:17 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinihitch
I was just wondering bc this afternoon, I tried to,get into a game and the first 5 or so it connected me with quit as soon as it showed the teams when you press x to accept. I thought they were quitting bc I was new or something.

So do you pause and use 30 seconds to check their rosters after the game starts or just go with it?
i mostly just go with it, if i cant stop them i check their lineup
Old 03-02-2014, 11:31 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinihitch

As you play more, people will start to take note of who you are. There are 4-5 guys who won't play me. I use Baylor, so when they see Baylor pop up, there's a delay where they are checking their recently-played list and seeing if it's me.

I actually do the same thing with a few known glitchers. WE TR1PPY MANE is a known glitcher on xbox that I avoid. I happen to know he uses Auburn most of the time, so I check the username before I start the game.

Otherwise, if I kick off, I always just go with it. If I receive, I will immediately check to see his strengths on defense. I want to know what routes I can call, and I won't call some if there's a cover woodson on the other side.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:47 AM   #8
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
As you play more, people will start to take note of who you are. There are 4-5 guys who won't play me. I use Baylor, so when they see Baylor pop up, there's a delay where they are checking their recently-played list and seeing if it's me.

I actually do the same thing with a few known glitchers. WE TR1PPY MANE is a known glitcher on xbox that I avoid. I happen to know he uses Auburn most of the time, so I check the username before I start the game.

Otherwise, if I kick off, I always just go with it. If I receive, I will immediately check to see his strengths on defense. I want to know what routes I can call, and I won't call some if there's a cover woodson on the other side.
Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to the point where people back away from me, but I do back away from a few glitchers/cheaters as well.

Another guy, will2jam on ps3, is the most annoying person to play because he chews clock and essentially cheeses by running the same 5 plays. For some reason my defense can never stop him, no matter what adjustments I make. He's beaten me, quite cheaply, twice and I'm never playing him again.

But I too almost always check lineups before games for matchup purposes. You can figure out their gameplan most of the time before the game even starts.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »