Home

Trading sensabaugh ps3

This is a discussion on Trading sensabaugh ps3 within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-11-2014, 10:59 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Trading sensabaugh ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks01234ps3
I think his price drops like a rock.

His price didn't drop with Deion because there were only 100 released and Woodson was still a better card. The new release will be better than both, likely much better.

Their is an absurd number of cover woodson's out their. Lots of people with dupes.

I think he will too, I sold all mine this week except the HH and CV versions that I collected.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:39 PM   #10
Rookie

Numbers never lie and the numbers have been showing more rare cards than Woodson dropping in price when the collection comes on top of the fact that the cover athlete collection gives you virtually nothing for completing it. Most people think that saying his price will drop means he's not the best player anymore but it's just times changing
Old 03-11-2014, 01:43 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytymomoney
Numbers never lie and the numbers have been showing more rare cards than Woodson dropping in price when the collection comes on top of the fact that the cover athlete collection gives you virtually nothing for completing it. Most people think that saying his price will drop means he's not the best player anymore but it's just times changing
I also believe those prices wil rise again but probably not to where they were. After everyone dumps their Taylors/Berrys, give it a few weeks and you wont see them anymore and their prices will go back up, probably somewhere in the middle, Berry was 1mil plus, now hes 500k, he may settle at 750k in a month?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2014, 04:17 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokie2008
I also believe those prices wil rise again but probably not to where they were. After everyone dumps their Taylors/Berrys, give it a few weeks and you wont see them anymore and their prices will go back up, probably somewhere in the middle, Berry was 1mil plus, now hes 500k, he may settle at 750k in a month?
I'm not really expecting Woodson's to go back up though. I agree with you on Berry and Taylor. They will both return some value. But both of those cards are rare and no longer in packs. I think cover Woodson suffers the same fate as 97 Deion.

Just my opinion but I think he settles between 300 and 400k.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team Forum »